Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Changing an active listing from pure auction to some other format

Can an existing active auction listing be changed to add a buy it now option or can the auction listing be changed from an auction format to a buy it now format? If yes to either of the two questions are there any restriction based on time remaining ...

How can ebay sure the "private listing-bidders' identities protected" bidders are real.

I found several sellers with many people bidding their items, but ALL are "private listing-bidders' identites protected". At end of listing, their listing just disappeared without showing the winning PRICE which I want to know. 1) How can ebay sure a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

recently seen an add that claims the item is new but you can see the item is not new as it has been worn and is dirty how to report??

I seen a pair of runners on here for sale and the description says new without box but you can telll they are not new is there somewhere to report this i tried to follow the steps but dont see a topic on the report section that fits this problem

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get a coupon?

I like to know how to get a coupon for Items I buy on E-Bay? I have never got a discount and I like to get one. Thanks

Item is unavailable for my open case.

I have an open case that i didn't pay but i reordered a new one instead so it turned out to be an open case. However since the value of the item is only $0.99, i decide to order a new one by checking "pay now" , i got a message "You have purchased mo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

anything to do about an unpaid item being recorded on your account when the seller would not ship to po box so paymet couldn't be made

I went to buy an item and I checked that the seller shipped to Canada. And I put in my postal code, but when I went to pay for the item, I couldn't because the seller did not ship to P.O. Boxes, I tried a few times, and I don't have another mailing a...

bringing back a deleted item

i just mistakenly deleted an item i just sold when i tried to get rid of the 2nd chance offer. anyway i can get the deleted item back? thanks.

selling manager

Hi, I just sign up to the selling mangager and the told me that in 2 hours the manger gonna be setup for you ... Ebay told me that i can go the ''INVENTORY'' section in my summary but i cant see this button (inventory) Can you help me ???

how do i get ahold of customes to find out about a packege they are holding

i got an e mail for e bay thelling me a package i orderd threw them was undeliverable and i needed to go to the post office to pick it up. i went to the post office and gave them the tracking number they dont have the package.they tracked it and foun...

Resolved! I just join ebay canada account . I would to buy item from the states and want it to send to a friend's address in the states

I just sign up ebay account . I would to buy item from the states and want it to send to a friend's address in the states but it will send to Canada address because of the account. How can i do to make request for this item to be sent to the states a...

Resolved! variation listing issues

Hello People, I've just started using variation listings more lately, I agree it's great to save on listing fees however I like to cram as much as possible into a title for searching and it's not possible with the variations. However, I have had 2 cu...

What should I do after I paid for an item if the seller didn't ship it and the item has been pulled down off the site?

3 weeks ago I purchased an item and paid for it in full. I logged in 1 week ago to email the seller and ask when they had shipped the item? (I usually receive items 2-3 weeks after purchase, so this wasn't abnormal but I was curious). Today I notice ...

how do i ban a buyer

a buyer is using a different account to scam ( same address and email) (not too smart) ,where do i go to ban his account thanx

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping fees

Hello, I ask a seller for combine shipping fees for 3 items before I bid. 2 times to be clear on the amount. Now that I bought all 3. The seller is charging me more then quoted. I send 3 messages for correction of amount before I pay and seller does ...

unpaid Item opened when seller said that they would cancel it

I bid on a product, but did'nt want it anymore after contacting the seller and they clarified the description of the product, since the description was confusing. I asked them if they could cancel the bid and they accepted, left them their feedback l...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.