Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why charging FVF for shiping and item? Are tese fees claimed in Profit with Canada Revenue? If yes What is the number I can check with my se

Why charginf FVF on shipping ...Is that fees added as profit with Canada Revenue on GST and tax payments? Must be milions of dollars that ebay charges. I will find out my self but need an answer first.

For help

Dear ebaj, I had intended to buy a module SKM 75 GB 123d, however, in the final part when I wanted to I pay with my internet TALL čarticom, I received a response to Serbia's cant to PajPal., So I was not able to buy what I like.Thank you for understa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how would I know if taxes are included in the final price before paying?

How would I know if taxes are included in the final price before paying? The other day I auctioned an item and won but when I payed, there was a tax fee listed on paypal, which was not listed on the ebays price lists. I wanted to cancel but it was to...

''Seller's PayPal account is unable to accept your payment at this time.'' So what do I do next if I can't pay?

I won this item on the 18th already and I am unable to pay the seller because I get this message : fulaideng11688's PayPal account is unable to accept your payment at this time. Contact the seller to assist you with completing the order at this time....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Not sure what I should be doing in regards to a non receipt claim I filed.

Bought /Paid/received 33 emails from paypal fraud and protection/ wait or start claim/started non receipt claim/seller replied with china post track # -which I can't access anywhere to check.. now it says Paypal investigating stage.. so did I miss so...

Hello 22/02/2012 I bough keyboard was defective

Hello 22/02/2012 I bought a NEW Sony VAIO VPCM121AD VPCM121ADL VPCM121ADP VPCM121ADW VPCM US KEYBOARD silver # 180797434556 From: justrisk4us. The keyboard was defective and I sent it to the seller 04/05/2012. 14/06/2012 seller wrote me that he had a...

Express shipping on buy it now items how can you change it?

I am too scared of buy it now as the postage is standard, It shows more details on shipping and the rates but when I press buy it now it does not allow me to change the postage to express shipping so instead of confirmation to buy I end it as I need ...

Resolved! I have an open case and seller has twice offered to resend the item saying I will receive it in 10 days. Should I accept the resend?

I have an open case and the seller has twice offered to resend the item, also saying I will recieve it in 10 days. Should I accept the offer to have it resent to me? Will the case automatically be closed then or does paypal keep the case open until I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why doesn't ebay charge a "bid-retraction - fee" or a "non-payment-penalty fee"???? It's really frustrating as a seller....

I had to open 3 unpaid item cases and I had 2 bid retractions, and in the process, lost a buyer who was seriously interested. I'm certain, a bid-retraction fee of $40 or so would avoid the "oooh, I'm soooo sorry, I bid on this item by accident and am...

negative feedback for items described correctly

Occassionally I run across other seller negative feedbacks and I've always wondered why Ebay does not remove negatives where the buyer says "thought it was a book" and it states in the listing title it's a dvd. Or in the knitting community I don't kn...

Selling manager pro VS Basic

Does anyone have a link so I can compare the 2 ... I am looking to go to the free subsrciption but want to make sure I do not lose any key tools I use on a daily basis

Every time I choose a category and press start, it brings me back to the same page and says" Please choose one category" Why?

Im a new seller on Ebay and I am trying to list an item. I click on one of the categories that matches my item, and when I press "start" it re-loads the same page and says " Please choose at least one category"... Which I done..... Anyone can help ?

Biding on himself

I am selling a laptop and starting bid is 9.99. So far i got 14 bids but the strangest thing is that the bidder is bidding himself and not only that he has NO feedback. The other bidder only has one feedback. I am a new ebay seller and i thought my f...

selling price is listed in canadian

I have items that are on my watch list and the items are now listed in Canadian currency and not US where I am located. How do I change this> thanks

Resolved! selling insurance

hi, bouth item bracelet at 25.00, seller offering insurance to him insurance is free in canada up to 100.00 for lost or stolen item, he says that it is not, them answer back ok pay cheaper shipping but if you get it find if not to bad, rude

ok to pick up

hi, is it ok to charge extra when somebody want to pick up item, this is my second one this week, I sell my items at a very low price hoping to , make a bit on the shipping ,thank you

Who pays the extra for a tracking number?

Hi, Sold my item; stated Economy Shipping. Buyer asked for a tracking number. This cost me $8.00 more, which I did not take into account. The last similar item was shipped for $10.00, and that is what I was counting on for this one too. How does this...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.