15 of 21 buyers did not leave feedback, I add a note to my invoice, is there any other solution?

15 of 21 buyers did not leave feedback, I add a note to my invoices, is there any other solution?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

15 of 21 buyers did not leave feedback, I add a note to my invoice, is there any other solution?

when did those 21 sales take place exactly?

More than a month ago?

Last week?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

When I look at your overall feedback record, I see you received 676 feedback already (most likely more to come for items you have shipped in the last week or two) and given 926.

That works out to over 82% which is well above average.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

??? 676 / 926 = 73%

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

767 / 926 = 82.83%

Somehow 767 was wrongly entered as 676 in my earlier post.  The percentage is correct so is the meaning of the message.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

call it what you like but i leave feedback when i receive feedback

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

and that is your choice.

Not passing judgement. If that works for you that is fine also.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

FB has no value. I just do it up every now and then. INR, SNAD, refund given, pos FB, neg FB, I do not care. I hit the button and leave random from stored comments.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

but it does matter for a seller doesnt it? ebay " punishes " the seller for bad feedback. just my thoughts.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Bad feedback is one thing. Trashed DSRs are more important and can be left anonymously.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@stamper635 wrote:

15 of 21 buyers did not leave feedback, I add a note to my invoices, is there any other solution?

Well, my pet theory is that mobile phones are the culprit, i.e. people are less likely to bother returning to a purchased item to leave FB from a mobile.  Which is, IMO only of course, an extension of the attention-deficit, courtesy-deficient world we now live in.  Don't get me started ... Woman Frustrated

From my own experience, something - whatever it is - has occurred over the last year that has changed the frequency and percentage of FB left by buyers.  Still, the more you attempt to elicit FB, the more likely you may be to get something you'd rather have done without. 

Putting a nice note in with a purchase is fine, but I'd leave it at that.  Poor FB response seems to be a common issue these days, so I doubt it's anything you're doing (or not doing).  I've resigned myself to being happy with the positive FB I do get -- and those buyers will be the ones most likely to leave good DSRs anyway.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply