3 different shipping costs being shown??

So i'm looking at an auction in the watched section of my main ebay page, it says shipping on the item will be $4.25 CAD. Then if I click on the item and view the page for the item auction itself, it says shipping will be $18 CAD. Then if I find the item on the search page list it says $14 for shipping. **bleep** is goin on here, how much and i'm going to end up paying for shipping? (its from the US and i'm in Canada, says it will include tracking).
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What is the listing number?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hello 'nathan',

I notice that all the time.  Really gets on my nerves.  What you have is a GSP listing.

When we 'save' or 'watch' a listing, that low shipping fee appears.  I am guessing it is what the item

would cost to mail state-to-state.  Not sure why ebay Canada cannot block that from appearing

Yet when we shop and scroll through listings, there is always a slightly lower GSP fee than the one

we see when we click to view the item.  A lower fee to a different province from the one we are in,

perhaps?

But ultimately the fee you pay is what you see when you click the listing, - as well as whatever import

charges are stated separately as well.

Haha, - you'll always pay the highest.  . . .  Are you surprised!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply