Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

shortcut to my eBay listings

When I ship an item I add a little typed note about what I sell. Is there a way to give buyers a shortcut to my listing (such .E bay, my eBay username, listing).Any other promotion tools or practice I can use to achieve buyers return to my items in t...

Resolved! create an invoicecreate invoice

Hello, A buyer is interested to buy an item that is not ended yet and requested the invoice. How can I create an invoice before ending an item? Thank you

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I paid for an item as a guest, and it is now not delivered and untrackable?

Three weeks ago I purchased an item on eBay, and didn't have time to make an account so I bought it as a guest. I made my account after the purchase. Now my item is very late, my item is considered untrackable because "I did not pay for it" (although...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot upload photos in message to another user

I purchased an item that was damaged in shipping and I am trying to attach photos to the seller of the damage. I have followed all guidelines of ebay size and other requirements and get message "server error. please remove and try again". I have trie...

Automatic Bidding (What's the point of time-based auctions?)

All, I would just like to put forth my opinion about the automatic bidding feature: While it is indeed a useful feature to have and I acknowledge it is available to everyone, I feel that it removes the point of a time-based auction as in 90+% of auct...

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

I shipped an item surface mail to uk 2 months ago buyer

I shipped an item surface mail ( her choice ) to the UK 2 months ago, buyer says she didn't recieve it and wants a refund what is a reasonable time to wait before giving refund. And do I have to give refund ? refund policy says within 7 days, I only ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I am Canadian, how do I make sure that my listing go on the U.S ebay sight and not ebay Canada.

I want to make sure that my listings show up on the u.s. ebay sight. I am Canadian but sell all my coats to the u.s. is there a option I need to choose somewhere for that. Because I am in Canada I think its only showing up on the Canadian ebay sight.

not happy

I have not recieved Quest For Glory PC Game and I was not going to buy or sendmoney for the rare selection until I recieved the one a paid for first. So now I am black listed with yous

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! how can I cancel a bid when a mistake is noticed like wrong item for my needs?

I bid on item for some yarn, Since i bid I have discovered the yarn is not suitable for my project( wrong weight or gauge. This was my very first time bidding or buying on ebay and I feel a fool. Is there anyway I can cancel this bid so as to not cau...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

HI I send the item to the seller but since November but did not have any news of them.

Hi I bought an item and receive it in November as defective. The seller ask me to return it so I post the item within 3 days and till now am still waiting for my refund and I cant contact the seller. I need help to get my money back. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Reporting a seller , issues with request about canceling transaction before refunding buyer

I am hoping to file a report against a seller. This seller has a feedback score of 108521 and a positive feedback of 98.2%.I thought I made the right choice purchasing something from this person but it turned out to be a nightmare. I feel very uncomf...

seller gave me a refund because I opened a unreceived item case with Pay Pal. Then the seller sends

seller gave me a refund because I opened a unreceived item case with Pay Pal. Then the seller sends me the item. Well I thought the transaction was over because nothing was stated by the seller in the item description about this. After I received my ...

Cancelled bids

Greetings good people of Ebay. I'm completely new to Ebay and had had my bids cancelled without cause. The seller claims that because I'm new, I'm being accusing in advance of not paying the bill if I win. I also changed my name the moment I created ...

Resolved! I have paid for a pre-order item and the item is not available yet.

I have purchased an item that is pre-order and have not received it yet because it is not available yet. However eBay is asking me if there is a problem because I have until January 13 to resolve a problem if there should be one. I will not know befo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.