30 DAY DSR RATING

anythingulike2008
Community Member
How do you know what your 30 day dsr is? In the "my dashboard" area there is a scale that shows a bar graph for the 30 day DSR if you qualify for the percentage off, is this bar graph suppose to be showing what you need to have in order to acheive the 5 and 15% off or is that showing your actual DSR for the month?
Leatherldy from Canada
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

30 DAY DSR RATING

When you look at the ratings there is a colour key at the bottom. The silver grey colour indicated it is yours and the gold is the expected required level for that discount from eBay. It seems to default to the 5% but if you click on the arrow to view requirements you'll have the choice to view 5% or 15%. Also if you hover your curser over the DSR table it will give you a description.

Hope that helped. 🙂
Janice
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

30 DAY DSR RATING

I think with the light version of the Dashboard it only shows what your 30 day average was for last month. It is not changing to show what your DSR's are doing.

Hopefully when they come out with the full version we will be able to watch what it is doing through the entire month so we can work on areas that are slipping. That IMHO is the only way that Dashboard will do us any good.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

30 DAY DSR RATING

It is not changing to show what your DSR's are doing.

Nope it's showing a rolling 30 day total, numbers are updated several times a day but not always immediately after someone leaves feedback. Underneath the graph in tiny print is the date updated.

If you have any kind of volume of feedback it's virtually impossible to tell what a specific buyers leaves. Possibly if they reveal the tenths it will be somewhat possible but even then as old roll off and new rating are added on a daily basis you would still need to know all the exact ratings in between to determine if a buyer gave you say a 3.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

30 DAY DSR RATING

Nope it's showing a rolling 30 day total,

You are right, recped. I just came back to this thread to eat my words after checking my Dashboard. I guess I thought it wasn't changing because mine was the same every time I looked until now.

My shipping time just slipped to 4.7 even though I ship usually the same day or the next day. I have also been sending them the nice note regarding rating shipping time as my shipping time and Not the P.O.'s delivery time.

If this is going to be a losing battle to keep DSR's above 4.8 no matter what you do, what is the use in even trying? I'll keep it up for awhile but if I keep getting rated for Canada Post's service I will just start making the trip to the Post Office 3 times a week instead of 5.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

30 DAY DSR RATING

anythingulike2008
Community Member
well what I dont understand as being right is mine is showing when I hover over the gold bar that i have all 4.8 on the 15% and all 4.6 on the 5% it almost seems that it is only showing what it should be in order to get the discount. The grey bar is so lite in color that it almost seems that it isnt registering at all.

Do others actually show different scores when you hover or only what you should have to get the discount?
Im just surprised that I would have all perfect scores.Last updated on april 4th and I was not eligible it says for a reduction at that time.
Leatherldy from Canada
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

30 DAY DSR RATING

anythingulike2008
Community Member
Ok I think I get it now, the grey bar at the very bottom of that scale that shows the * ** *** **** ***** this is the scale they are using and whatever ever the star amount is that shows up when you hover the gold bar is where your rating at? is that right? If so I am not doing so good, I only show 1 * on each of the levels, wow. Tell me if this is right or not?
Leatherldy from Canada
Message 7 of 7
latest reply