A new problem...

The "kudos received from" section of my "About" page is incorrect... instead of showing the names of those who have given me kudos, it shows my name as the person who gave the kudos, ie. it's indicating that I gave myself all the kudos.

That page displayed correct information when I checked it about a week ago.  The problem may have started when the latest posters' usernames were added to the "List of Topics" page.

Here's a screen shot of that section of the page...

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: A new problem...

@sandypurins wrote:

The "kudos received from" section of my "About" page is incorrect... instead of showing the names of those who have given me kudos, it shows my name as the person who gave the kudos, ie. it's indicating that I gave myself all the kudos.

That page displayed correct information when I checked it about a week ago.  The problem may have started when the latest posters' usernames were added to the "List of Topics" page.

Hi sandypurins,

Thanks for the note - I've reported the issue, and hopefully a fix is coming soon.

Congrats on the Kudos!

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I've heard you can go blind doing that. At least that's what my dad told my brother. Robot wink

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@sandypurins wrote:

Hi sandypurins,

Thanks for the note - I've reported the issue, and hopefully a fix is coming soon.

Congrats on the Kudos!

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi Kalvin,  Thanks... that was fast... the problem has been fixed...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply