AUDIO LANGUAGE IS NOT WRITTEN IN DESCRIPTION. WHY I lived in Quebec and just trying

Hi to all sellers,

Why audio language are not always written down in description.    I lived in Quebec and just trying to know if there is a french audio is a task in itself.   There are a few exception like that I found.     I appreciate who do it and maybe not met them yet but

<BRANDDEENTERTAINMENT>      who always say in is description all there is to know.     Is it so hard to do or you are caught in a fast world and everyone assume that only english exists

I even receive last week......a asian blu ray.....all in asian with subtitles but the slipcover was all in english ??????

Thanks for reading me.......MERCI ...de me lire.......legrandjean

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

AUDIO LANGUAGE IS NOT WRITTEN IN DESCRIPTION. WHY I lived in Quebec and just trying

Sadly, many sellers really do not know what they are doing. What you are finding is they either only deal in English or really don't understand their are other markets available.

I find the opposite. In my genre, sellers flat out lie about part applications. They don't know so they just make it up. They think a Toyota Corolla is one continuous car. There are eleven (11) totally different sets of Corollas. A part from one will not fit a part from another.

Your best bet is to write and ask. Expect no reply. Frustrating, I know.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I always list the audio options in all my movie ads.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks and give me a month and check out my store then it will be above and beyond what any sellers in my category do ...

I will have exact description on everything including all actual photos of items..

I find having Audio listed is Very important because even before I became a seller and I was a buyer I found it a pain in the butt to find the descriptions...

I am ramping up my store to be customized for everyone who wants to know and see exactly what they are buying ..

Message 4 of 4
latest reply