Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Canadian web .ca domain name privacy

I have conflicting information from a couple of sources, so I am seeking clarification. When one registers a .ca domain in Canada, is privacy protection - the masking or covering of the domain owner - automatically available and applied by default? W...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

I know I'm old but now I need to know why I'm Defective???

I must be "Defective" as I don't understand the new "Defect" system. As of the past three months my DSR's are all 5's and I have 100% Feedback. From what I see as of August 2oth I will be Above Standard and lose my Top Rated Status - under Global not...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Something to think about

A little story to tell. On April 11 a buyer purchased a baseball card from me, paying promptly. He then messaged me, asking if I had any more related baseball cards, and I did. I provided an item number and he bought that as well.Two cards solid with...

dresses

i recently bought a dress from ebay, and it is being shipped from china post. i entered in my tracking number into the canada post website as it says that the service type is lettermail. what does this mean? is it referring tot he size of the package...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have received an item I did not order and I cannot locate the sender

I have received an item, USB adapter, USB A to USB on the Go. There is no number I cantrace to one of my orders and the return address is a sort of warehouse.The package has been re-labeled but the first label one cannot be read, being completelycove...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I use 2 prepaid cards for an item?

I bought a 50 prepaid Master Card and bought a wig, and now I'm trying to buy a ring that;s 34 dollars plus 26 shipping so like a 60 ring, so I bought a 35 dollars Visa prepaid card to fill in the difference, I have both on my pay pal but I don;t kno...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How many delivery attempts will Canada Post make?

I sold an electronic item that's bulky and heavy to Calgary. It was sent with expedited parcel + signature confirmation via Paypal shipping. It was mailed on Wednesday afternoon and it was out for delivery at Calgary this morning. According to tracki...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final thought for the night

What topics go in ebay next generation.. I see alot of posts moved here that may apply to eby but have very little to do with Next generation ... Maybe I am reading into to this wrong but to me it would mean Future and upcoming info about ebay and ne...

Cant contact ebay . go figures

bought an item from a 90%+ high member.Not only did i NEVER receive the item.coincidentally...did i get a charge for 10,000$ on my paypal FORM THE SAME COMPANY. now i have nsf fees of 100$+ onmy bank....cant contact ebay because of the way they set i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't find purchase history

Yesterday I bought 2 games and i paid for them and the money was taken from my PayPal account but when i went to my ebay purchase history I didn't find the 2 games? I only found 1 item that i had bought that day, i checked my email i didn't find anyt...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have you been unable to purchase because the vendor will not ship to Ontario?

For 3 to 4 years now I have been aware that many vendors will not ship to Ontario. Recently I have been living in Europe, and have found that a huge number of vendors have received negative feedback from purchasers because of the ridiculous amount of...

mc999 feadback rule???

Was sent email saying I had violated feedback rule MC999. Have no idea what that is... anyone know ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

DID NOT RECEIVE A PAID-FOR ITEM, ORDERED fEB 27

I hae not received my item and did contact the seller once on april 9 and they said give few more days. I tried contacting again yesterday and cannot. What do I do?

How to cancel a mistaken bid ?

I wished to press and mark for later viewing and page slightly moved at the same time. I marked as if I was bidding on the item and this was a mistake. I do not want that particular item to bid on yet. How can I cancel my voice ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Someone wants me to end my auction sooner

Hi, I sell hockey cards for a few months now and this is the first time this is happening. I received a message from the person that says : ''Hey!Would you end auction early and take a $225 cdn paypal transfer? You would save the 10% seller fee.Cheer...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.