Ad refused by AdCommerce

Hi, I have been using AdCommerce for a while with a few ads that was targeting Canada and USA. With the sucess I got, I decided to expend my ads to other countrys. AdCommerce turned down two of my new ads with a bogus reason about using URL in my ads (I am not using URL in the ads). These two ads were in French because they were targeting eBay in France and Belgium. All the other new ads were accepted (UK, Germany and Australia).

I sent them a question about that but I do not expect an answer soon. Does any one know if the ads are required to be in English? I did find anything in the guidelines.

Thanks,

Come to my store
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ad refused by AdCommerce

I don't know one way or the other, but if they were on the German site and a specific language is required, I would think it would have to be German. -------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. Carl Sagan

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Xould it be that the URL was an off-ebay URL? ( the one that forms the link).

Perhaps the foreign sites don't allow that. -------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi surplusdealdude, All of my ads are pointing to my eBay store. All the ads where built the same way. Only the language changed for the local language on the French and the Belgium site. I put some German and Deutch keywords in my keyword list for the German site and I have done the same for the French ads. I think I'll have to wait for their response to really know...

Come to my store
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Yah, it sounds like it. -------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I already got the answer! I mixed up the targeting country in the ad campaign and the linking site of my store 😮 I was always using my campaign for USA and changing the site for the link of my store... So basically I was trying to put a French ad onto the .com site and link the click to my store on .fr site. ]:)

I simply need to create one campaign for every country/language I am targeting and then use as many ads (product types) I want into that campaign.

Great services for the support group!

Come to my store
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That IS impressive.

Glad you got it worked out. -------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 7
latest reply