After June 15 2016 re listings on eBay.ca from USD to CAD

Will eBay automatically relist my 30 day listings after June 15th 2016 from USD to Canadian dollar conversion as they come do or do I have to use a tool to do it myself earlier?

Thanks, Mike

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

mcrlmn
Community Member

"Auction-style and fixed price listings created before June 16, 2016 will not be affected while they are live.

Once these listings end, you’ll need to change the listing currency to CAD or move the listings to eBay.com to relist."

http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/list-in-cad/how-are-my-listings-affected.html

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

But what of Good Til Cancelled listings?

Are they considered to end every 30 days and then relist automatically?

Or are they listed until cancelled?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

So I am to understand that I will have to do it myself with about 8000 cards listed.... Crazy

Thanks..
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

All my 8000 cards are **Good Til Cancelled listings**

They are considered Good Til Cancelled listing and every 30 days they are then automatically continued on eBay. So now with the changes coming will eBay after June 15th convert them automatically from USD to CAD when they are up for the 30 day renewal on to CAD (with Conversion ) or do I have to do it..*** Also if nothing is done by eBay or by me after June 15th do they close the listing.***
just to let you know you are a great supplier of info that eBay buyers and seller like me appreciate very much thanks
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

"Beginning in August, Good ‘Til Cancelled listings created in USD on eBay.ca will no longer renew. Exact dates will be communicated to affected sellers well in advance. To remain live, USD Good ‘Til Cancelled listings on eBay.ca will need to be either converted to CAD listings or moved to eBay.com."

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

"So I am to understand that I will have to do it myself with about 8000 cards listed...."

You could try using the migration tool...
Message 7 of 7
latest reply