Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Hi PowerSellers - Thought I would hang here until 4pm

Hi PowerSellers, I am multi-tasking this afternoon. I'm on the boards while trying to get some paperwork done. I thought I'd see if anyone was haning here or if you are all out at the new Star Wars movie. In fact, our office is rather quiet as there ...

Paris Hilton tshirt

Ebay removed my Guess Marciano handpainted Paris Hilton tshirt.Paris is the spokesmodel for Guess -this item is legit and an authentic Guess item. I wasn't using the name to spam. How do I relist this and remain within ebay's guidelines? Help, Dollfa...

Volunteers Needed for eBay On The Road in St. Catharines, Waterloo & Markha

Hi everyone, I am hoping many of you in Ontario will be attending eBay.ca On The Road sessions over the next 2 weeks. I am looking for Volunteers who are enthusiastic about eBay and would like to help out at the registration area. I promise it is lig...

Disgruntled buyer

I listed an item with a reserve and did not get it. Then I offered a 2nd chance offer to high bidder. After sending scans of the item to bidder he accepted and paid. The ebay ad stated "Due to nature of product all sales final" "Make queries prior to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay and Sellers Help me out please

Hello, I recently recieved a negative feedback from someone selling a similar product as mine. They bought my item knowing that it was far better than theirs, got a new user id, and left me a negative feedback just for the sake of negative feedback. ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I end an auction before it ends normally???

Dear eBay Sellers, I wonder if I can end an auction before it ends normally. This is because the item that I put on auction is no longer available. If so, any penalty? Thank you so much in advance!! maycostore

Feedback extortion

Hi All, The weather is wonderful, the breeze is balmy, all is semi-wonderful. Almost time to break out the collection of Aloha shirts. But i digress. I'm in the process of dealing with a buyer looking for a refund. This would be fine if I wasn't gett...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help required regarding Buyer Complaint - PayPal Potential Chargeback

Hi everybody, I need help with a Buyer Complaint - PayPal Potential Chargeback. We found out that the buyer uses a different e-mail address. His email address registered with this complaint is different than the one on eBay. Here are the details: Apr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

10c listing day

Hi all, Sorry, I didn't go back to my email to get the link, but I just got the email that there's a 10c auction listing day tomorrow, starting at midnite tonight! This appears to be by way of being an apology for the power outage a few days ago. Any...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

usps flat rate shipping. :(

geeeezeee i just seen the flat rate shipping usps is offering. SO WHEN DO THINK CANADA POST WILL OFFER THIS.LOL

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stamps enlargement PICTS

Hello, If anybody could help me; I have a couple of stamps to sell. But I have no clue about how to enlarge the pictures of the stamps like some of the regulars'. If anybody knows how to do this, please let me know, I really appreciate it. Thanks

BEWARE WITH CANADA POST'S POWERSELLER DISCOUNT PROGRAM

If you already have an accout with Canada Post, signing up for the powerseller discount will cause your existing agreement to be void, and you will be forced into using their Electronic Shipping Tools and pre-pay for all your shipments, no more billi...

10 cent fixed price listing day May 12th

***10¢ Fixed Price Listing Day Tomorrow, May 12th*** Date: 05/11/05 Time: 03:05:16 PM PDT As a special offer to our sellers, we are pleased to announce a one-day promotion for www.ebay.com and www.ebay.ca where the insertion fees for Fixed Price list...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm Officially GONE!!

Just got my notice in an email from eBay and see the PS logo has been pulled so this will probably be my last post after 2 1/2 years as a Power Seller. Have fun on the Board posting. Malcolm

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

VERY dangerous spoof PayPal email

Hi all, I've had a ton of spoof emails pertaining to be from eBay or PayPal, and most if not all have been pretty clearly spoof. Well, a couple of days ago I got one that was almost good enough to fool me~ dangerously good, I would say. Until just no...

NEW POWERSELLER - TIPS??

Hi, I've been a powerseller for a few weeks now and would like to know good tips & advices to use as a powerseller. I am currently level Bronze but will be graduating to Silver soon. Any tips & advices is appreciated! Thank you. Vincent

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

PLEASE MAKE A JUDGEMENT

I bought an item form a prominent member of this group. the item was about $ 125.00 plus shipping. I paid on april 10th, he claimed he sent the item on April 12th, I havent received the item, he is saying that I should wait until Canada Post finish i...

BLATANT FEE AVOIDANCE !!

There is hardly any room to post a legitimate item for sale on eBay in my categories any longer and I honestly dont understand why eBay allows these rip-off sellers to continue to whore eBay. For sale on eBay.ca with BIN from $4.35 Cdn to $12.41 Cdn ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Caution Latest Spoof Hitting US Power Sellers, coming soon to Canada!

The latest spoof that has caught some eBayers off guard is an email purportedly from eBay announcing they have been upgraded to Silver. Once again links bring you to a page to enter your eBay userid and password however not surpisingly, nothing happe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Well it's almost over .....

The fee increases and slow spring sales have almost crippled my business. I'm barely braking even now and that seems to be pretty much pointless. Thanks Ebay for screwing up a good thing. X-(

Star Award Certificates - Where do I get them now?

Good morning! Does anyone know where to get the reward certificates nowadays? These were the 5" x 6" certificates that eBay sends to you when you reached Red, Green and shooting star levels of feedback. They also sent a lapel pin of your star. I got ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Debit Card for Sellers Fees

How did some of you add your Paypal Debit Card to pay for your seller fees on Ebay.com? I did this awhile ago but my payments have been failing recently. So I decided to try to readd my card and it won't authorize. Anyone recently add their Paypal De...

Scientific Relationship Between eBay and Spam

Fact Number 1: I havent been listing many items on eBay for some time, in fact I have only had 1 item listed for the last couple of weeks. I receive 1-2 spam emails per day. Fact Number 2: Yesterday afternoon I listed 6 additional items. I woke up to...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

GST Notional Input Tax Credit

Anyone know what this is? I stumbled across some basic info, sounds like businesses registered for GST can claim a GST input credit on used items purchased for the business, but not charged GST on them, such as at a garage sale or flea market (or fro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Importing from the US

I am thinking about order approx $1500 worth of merchandise from California. I'm assuming it will be sent via courier ie. fed-ex or ups. In terms of customs (taxes/duties) what should I expect to be charged once the package arrives in Canada? If any ...

Customer Keeps Returning Parcels through UPS

about two months ago i made a sale to a customer in the US.. the total was about $600 for two parcels. now everything went great with the payment (via creditcard / paypal) then about 3 weeks later i get a UPS guy at my door with both parecls returned...

eBay Store Number

Hello, Couple months ago, eBay announced that store owners would get a telephone number they could call. What happend? Thanks JB

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.