I'm Officially GONE!!

shoplineca
Community Member
Just got my notice in an email from eBay and see the PS logo has been pulled so this will probably be my last post after 2 1/2 years as a Power Seller.

Have fun on the Board posting.

Malcolm
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I'm Officially GONE!!

sunset_sports_cards
Community Member
Oh no!! Take care Malcolm, I will still hook up with you via e-mail!
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

Malcolm,

Sorry to see you go. Perhaps you will find a way back somtime in the future.

Michael
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

muminlaw
Community Member
We'll miss you Malcolm, but I know you'll be successful at whatever venture you undertake and, the way eBay's been going, you likely won't miss anything except the PS boards!

Best of luck, Glenda
To Golf or Not To Golf? What a stupid question!
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

muminlaw
Community Member
PS -- Maybe we'll see you on the CTS board? Glenda
To Golf or Not To Golf? What a stupid question!
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

shoplineca
Community Member
I will miss this board and the people I have come to know over both recent months and several years.

eBay has changed too much for it to be a good seling venue for my principle product line. Both their increase in fees which affected the manner in which I one-time sucessfully sold my instruments (over $15,000 in December alone) as well as the type of people and manner of how they are listing now.

Fortunately I have picked up several commissioned sales reps in Canada to sell my products in their cities and communities and sell through inquiries made through my web site.

I no longer have the burden of having to keep up sales simply to maintain a PS status which was a ridiculous goal, at the epexnse of maximizing one's profit.

Good luck to all, and keep up the quality of healthy and thouyght provoking topics on this Canadian Board and keep it alive.

Malcolm
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

mrarmbo
Community Member
when one door closes two more open up...best of luck for the future Malcolm

Richard
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

A shame to see you go.

But leave the door open for me on your way out. I got the 30 day notice today so I will be leaving right after you.

Angelo
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

ospreylinks
Community Member
Hey Malcolm, gonna miss you about these walls....

Fun to banter, agree, disagree. This board will be less without your comment(s).

Jeff
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

Hey Malcolm,

this board is going to be real quite without you 🙂
thank you for all your input and opinion, it has put new perspective in many of us.
All the Best!
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I'm Officially GONE!!

chuck111fishing
Community Member
Sad even i am start ing feel the same way. We make them so much money and get the end of the stick in return. But i been search for other venues as well and some our climbing slowing. But good luck and i hope your venues gos well else where.
chuck111fishing
Message 11 of 11
latest reply