Am I the only one? Purchase did not arrive... please don't leave neg feedback I will resend. .

After many emails back and forth over a three month period I gave up and asked for a rebate. I get a message from e-bay that the seller is out of the Office. I go to Paypal and I get a story that "If you did not open a dispute on a transaction within 45 days, you aren’t covered by PayPal Purchase Protection."

Is it possible the seller (Star-doo) doesn't bother to send and then stalls using convincing email on to keep your money?  and continues to get away with it by using the rules to his advantage? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re:Am I the only one? Purchase did not arrive... please don't leave neg feedback I will resend. .

Even when a seller is cooperating, it is wise to open that Dispute within 43 days. 

At this point, your only possible recourse is to open a chargeback with the Customer Service of the credit card you used to back that PP account.  Even there you may be too late.

If either you or the seller left any feedback, you can add a Response to it indefinitely. The most effective Responses, like the most effective feedback are calm and factual.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re:Am I the only one? Purchase did not arrive... please don't leave neg feedback I will resend. .

Even when a seller is cooperating, it is wise to open that Dispute within 43 days. 

At this point, your only possible recourse is to open a chargeback with the Customer Service of the credit card you used to back that PP account.  Even there you may be too late.

If either you or the seller left any feedback, you can add a Response to it indefinitely. The most effective Responses, like the most effective feedback are calm and factual.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply