An eBay member continues to message me after I have placed them in my BLOCK LIST...what goes?

An eBay member basically messaged me asking if we can "trade" things. She liked one of my gowns and has been since bothering me about trading for some of her items for sale. I politely replied saying IF I like anything I will let her know, just so she gets off my back. I don't trade on eBay, I buy or sell, period. She continues to message me even after no response from me a third time. I placed her in my blocked list so she can no longer contact me.......yet late last night, I receive another message from her. Pretty ANNOYING. Why is she able to message me still?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

An eBay member continues to message me after I have placed them in my BLOCK LIST...what goes?

You are not required to open her emails or messages.

Sometimes a Block takes a while to kick in. Meanwhile ignore her.

Or you could respond to her next message with a note like. "EBay is a site for buyers and sellers. Your offers are in violation of your contract with eBay. I have not yet Reported this conversation, but please do not contact me again as I have no interest in such violations."

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Answer to my question: If there has been contact before or after sale, the eBay member can still contact you anyways. GREAT :S
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You are not required to open her emails or messages.

Sometimes a Block takes a while to kick in. Meanwhile ignore her.

Or you could respond to her next message with a note like. "EBay is a site for buyers and sellers. Your offers are in violation of your contract with eBay. I have not yet Reported this conversation, but please do not contact me again as I have no interest in such violations."

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you, well said!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Well thats an uberfail from ebay!

One does not simply buy. One eBays!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply