Anybody victim of scammers lately? It happened to me 5 times in past month.

Scammers on eBay. Did it happened to anyone else then me. What is eBay's plan to resolve this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are you a buyer? Or a seller? You'll have to explain more about the problem you face. Regardless, if you've had five packages go missing (incoming or outgoing) you should be speaking also to your letter carrier or Canada Post Corporation. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@webvibess wrote:

Scammers on eBay. Did it happened to anyone else then me. What is eBay's plan to resolve this?

Scammers everywhere in the world.  You don't say enough about what happened.  If you are ordering cheap things from China they can take 2 months or more.  A slow item is not the same as no item. 

EBay allows 30 days AFTER the last date of delivery for you to file a claim for an item not received. 

PayPal allows 180 days after you paid.   Same thing for an Item not as described.  If you don't get what's in the listing you file a claim and the seller has to pay return shipping when you mail it back or just refund in full anyway if they can't be bothered. 

That is how eBay has "resolved" it.  Follow the guidelines on what to do and you will never be scammed.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply