Anyone else able to relist items from TL with photos that are too small?

I tried uploading some old listing from TL last week that I suspected might be under 500, but I tried anyway to see what would happen. TL let me relist them. When I checked using this tool

http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ListingPhotoSizes.htm

It confirmed that they were too small, but I was able to fix them using the Enlarger.

How can I tell if my TL listing pictures are too small before I try to relist them? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Have you updated TL to the latest version? I would assume that checking and blocking pictures that are too small would be a change in the TL program code since July 1st.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, I have the latest TL version. The listings I am talking about were sited by ebay as being too small in June and I didn't fix them as they were going to end during the first week of July. As items have ended, I imported them into TL with the latest version.  Now I am relisting them and some of them are still too small - they were not fixed by the lastest version of TL. My point is that TL is still allowing me to relist items with small photos.

I have about 800 items sitting in TL and I don't know which ones have small pictures and I don't want to redo photos that aren't too small. I can't seem to find a way in TL to see which are which.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply