Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

invalid paypal email address when trying to create ad

I will not be using Ebay if I can't get past this technical error. I keep getting an error message when trying to review my ad. Im in the edit stage and I'm being told my paypal email address is invalid. And that I need to upgrade to the Premier or B...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Fails to Record Sales While PayPal Collects Buyers' Money

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comOctober 01, 2013 An eBay glitch is leading to duplicate sales of the same item in some cases. eBay is failing to record some sales, leading to situations in which PayPal collects buyers' money, but sellers don't receiv...

Rarely Ask For Advice, But

Just received a message form a buyer. Wants to return the shirt because it is unworn. ???? Clearly mentions the shirt is New, Retro & Vintage Style in the Title & Description. Message mentions they will pay for return shipping. Was purchased, 4003193...

Is a buyer entitled to receive proof that vendor ever paid the designated figure for postage?

The specific issues include: items worth over $1,000 had a high bid of about $50. I was the successful bidder. The vendor charged $6 for postage. This is an inane figure as regular mail would be less that $2, and registered or express mail would exce...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Strange change in my DSR's

MY shipping time DSR just dropped to 4.9 from 5.0. Interesting since I have only sold 4 items over the last 60 says and all were shipped the same day that payment was received. I think buyers still get confused over the shipping time dsr - Its the ti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

non gmo Products

Hi can you have section like this one on The Ebay when i serch the ebay http://www.nextag.com/non-gmo/products-html

Bought Item and paid but says not paid

I recently bought an item. I immediately paid for the item through paypal.When I went to the summary page, its still says I haven't paid, but when I went to the paypal website,the money did indeed get taken out.What's going on?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a seller outbid me at the last minute and put it back on sale the next day?

Can a seller outbid me at the last minute and put it back on sale the next day? https://blu180.mail.live.com/default.aspx#!/!n=483399020&fid=1&mid=8667dedc-2972-11e3-b253-00237de461dc&fv=1 https://blu180.mail.live.com/default.aspx#!/!n=578595167&fid=...

Went out last night for my birthday and came home to see....

My first negative Sigh The buyer had sent a message complaining that a pendant he had bought got damaged very easily then 2 minutes later he left the negative...the first feedback he's ever left. Sheesh. I've sold a couple dozen of those pendants and...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Is it me or do people expect free shipping. They give you low ratings on your shipping do they not now the bubble envelop $1.00, top loader $.25 to $.50 ,stamps $1.35 to Canada $ 2.20 to the US do the math. We in Canada pay $11.00 to $15.00 for track...

Missing Gallery Pictures - Is this Temporary?

I just noticed this evening that a whole bunch of my gallery pictures are missing. Before I start uploading all the missing ones, I was wondering if anyone knows whether this is temporary only, or if it's been this way for a few days.

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

It should be eaisier to retract or change bid if a mistake on the buyers part has been made.

It should be eaisier to retract or change bid if a mistake on the buyers part has been made, there is nothing on the MAIN ebay account page that shows this, why????? There should be a simple "RETRACT BID" part of the main page of all "MY EBAY" custom...

Fake tracking numbers is very common practice from China and Hong Kong

I found that many of my asian purchases are with fake tracking numbers, regardless if they are sent or not. They remain forever "in transit", even if they are siucsesfully dellivered. Last proof is a DVR, received 2 weeks ago, still "in transit". I h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

IMPORTANT: eBay Changes Terms in New Billing Agreement

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comSeptember 30, 2013 eBay has begun presenting sellers with a new Billing Agreement that consolidates all their charges into one invoice - including buyer reimbursements resulting from eBay Buyer Protection claims. But s...

Best Match

I was tinkering around with one specific listing a few days ago trying to see and understand better how it would show up in a "Best Match" search. -Without changing anything from the eBay catalog title it showed up 8th Best Match -Added the word "use...

Why is a seller allowed to list an item for sale on the Canada site when they don't ship to Canada?

Why is a seller allowed to list items on the EBAY CANADA site when they don't even ship to Canada? I thought Ebay.ca was for Canadians to purchase items that are shipped to Canada. I believe a seller should not list an item on the Canadian site if th...

I have had to re-register after my son used his account information. how do I recall my history

My son entered his info making it impossible to retrieve my account. I re-registered with new information . I need to retrieve my history the lists stored in this file are necessary to me. Please tell me quickly what I can do. thanks. William Cullum

Photo problem

When I transfer my camera pictures to My Pictures file, why won't the pictures transfer to my listing pages? After clicking the browse, and upload, the result is only a blank square with the word photo in the upper left. This has never happened befor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.