Anyone else having sympatico email problems?

I have been unable to access my sympatico.ca email all afternoon (Tuesday) ....
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Seems ok but I really only use Slumpatico for sending mail.

You could ask here:

www.broadbandreports.com/forum/sympat

(strangely enough they are offline at the moment)

Ben
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I have been having problems accessing my sympatico email for the last 2 hours. They sure seem to be having a lot of problems lately.

Michael
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

magickalbuys
Community Member
Yes I`m having problems witht hem too !

annoying.
Seek those who are seeking the truth.
Run from those who say they know it.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Anyone need a gmail invite, let me know:

zarzuellabooks@gmail.com

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You are not alone 🙂

http://forums.ebay.ca/thread.jspa?threadID=300021758&tstart=0&mod=1122474186730
Elaine
EleganceClassique
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

This "sympatico" issue was just talked about 2 months ago, and i said at that time it'll happen again and again, lol. this is the time for them to sell you an upgrade. i was told that home internet is not guaranteed and we'll have to upgrade to business internet (lot more $) for guaranteed service within 48 hours.
my bell line was also down for 1 week, fixed it for 1/2 day, then down for another week; no technician will come out for week as they are on strike.
no phone line and no internet, we are at their mercy 😞
i'll look at VOIP more seriously.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

llee2
Community Member
marcopoloca,

Bell WILL issue you a credit if the phone line was down and it was their fault (ie. the problem was outside of your physicial home). The "home internet is not guaranteed" BS only applies to down system time - not physical problems to the phone line that only affect you as a user.

I had a problem with my outside phone line and Bell will pro-rate both your phone line bill as well as your Sympatico, if you ask. The key is that you have to ask for the credit - they won't automatically credit your account.

Lincoln
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

it really doesn't matter much if they give me the whole month free, my business was interrupted, my life has been greatly inconvenienced, for not 2 hours but 2 weeks!
Will they compensate for my cell phone usage, for the business that i lost during those time? i don't think so!
(i asked)
Next time your air conditioner is down for 2 weeks during the hottest days, i am sure hydro won't charge you as well. (not compensate, just won't charge you because of no service)
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

IF you get reimbursed check the amount of the reimbursement (with or without taxes). They have a tendency to forget that part.

Elaine
TimelessClassicElegance
View Elaine Serafini's profile on LinkedIn
Message 10 of 10
latest reply