Anyone using eBay API

spidermanuj
Community Member
I am particularly interested in getting the shipping address and phone numbers of the buyers to prepare the shipping documents.
Right now I have no choice but to copy and paste each address and phone manually. Besides being slow it also error prone. I would like to automate it. Any advice or help shall be much appreciated.

BTW I am professional software developer and can program in many programming languages.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Anyone using eBay API

I do some code cutting also but for the cost of Sellers Assistant Pro (SAPro) that you can get from Ebay it's just not worth the time to code your own. Check it out on the Ebay.com site.
Gehres

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Anyone using eBay API

cutecoins
Community Member
I attempted to use "Sellers Assistant Pro (SAPro" some time back...it didn't work....any one have any positive experience.
Does it generate:
1. Invoices
2. Email invoices
3. Backing slips
4. Maintain US and Foreign currency lists and totals?

I guess what I am asking is....is it a point to point sales tool for international and Canadian sales?

Hope somebody has the experience...
Thanks in Advance....
the snow pile in front of my house is now only about 5 feet tall....gee does it ever look dirty..
Jim B.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Anyone using eBay API

mirakbiz_inc
Community Member
Sometime ago, someone mentioned a little program that I now use on a daily basis. It's called ClipMate 6.3

It may help you alot to cut and paste info from paypal into another software

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Anyone using eBay API

cutecoins
SAPro Does all those things excepting the currency list.
I have used the program for almost a year & I could not imagine what I would do with out it!!!!!

I does have a bit of a learning curve but I had a buddy talk me through it & it starts to make sense.

You can create listing & even schedule listings without extra fees.
It has an email template that I have set up a 1st, 2nd and final request for payment, and Payment recieved, Payment cleared, Item shipped emails. You can have as many as you want. It allows you to customize what ever info you want into each email.
It refreshes & leaves feedback.
tracks inventory
It even imports or refreshes PayPal payments including the customers confirmed mailing address.

It uses an MS Access Database which I can be accessed via another program which I have wrtten to automate the transfer of addresses from SAPro to Canada Posts Desk top software and in the US for Endicia. So I don't have to type an address at anytime. It's great as the address I use was the address the customer typed into the Ebay/Paypal system. If you want more info email me & I will help.
GW
Gehres

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anyone using eBay API

spidermanuj
Community Member
I was just hoping that I do not have to pay $25 a month for SAPro. But if that is the only way then I guess I will have to try it out.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply