Anyway to get the lowest price and shipping filter on a listing search back? New filters are useless

The filter to sort price and shipping from lowest to highest has recently been removed. The more detailed filters that have been added are useless. Is there anyway to get this back? Having do to the math on dozens of random listings makes me not want to buy here anymore.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Anyway to get the lowest price and shipping filter on a listing search back? New filters are useless

I see the same search refinements as always with he exception of Price: Highest First which was the one I always used to separate the what from the chaff but the Price + Shipping world well enough. What do you mean, specifically? Can you show us yours? 

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 5.38.33 AM.png

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi, it is still there .... if you click on the Sort drop down box you can filter by newly listed ending soonest price highest price lowest price + shipping highest ... lowest ... etc etc ...  the Sort box doesn't show up on every page though, sometimes you have to click "View all results" at the bottom of a page first and then you will get all results and can Sort filter at the top of a page ....

sort.PNG

Morning MJ 🙂

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Have you tried this? Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 5.48.06 AM.png

And then this.....

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 5.48.16 AM.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Gosh, I need to hire a proofreader. I mean two say "...I always used to separate the wheat from the chaff but the Price + Shipping works well enough."
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I mean TO say! I give up.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply