Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I have cleared with the seller that he'd ship to my area however ebay is not letting me put in a bid.

A seller has stated where he/she is shipping. My area is not on his/her list. However, I cleared with him/her that he/she'd ship to me. Ebay site is not even letting me to put in a bid. A red screen shows up telling me the seller does not ship to my ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay bucks this month?

Hello, Can anyone tell me if ebay bucks have been given out this month? I know this month will be the last time and remember getting an email saying they would be sent our in early April. Thanks!

Got my first "case" opened against me...thanks ebay

I guess now when a buyer wants to communicate with you,Ebay opens a case.A buyer was curious about his item that was sent last Tuesday to Arizona...so..instead of just a simple inquiry to me,Ebay makes him open a case. Last week I wanted to ask a buy...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to accept user agreement?

Hi, I've sold before but it's been a few years since I've put anything up. Now when I go to list it tells me i have to agree to the user agreement, but then the link doesn't work to get there. Anyone know how I can get there to update my user agreeme...

Canadian Lawmaker: Honor Killings, FGM Not That Bad...

Canadian Left Calls for ‘Neutrality’ on Honor Killings & Female Genital Mutilation Cultural relativism has reached a new point of absurdity in Canada when the “barbarity” of female genital mutilation and honor killings is questioned and becomes a con...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone miss The Penny ?

Does anyone miss the Canadian Penny ? I hadn't really thought about the penny recently. But I just visited my local independent no name brand variety store and got two pennies in my change. I haven't seen a penny in almost a month. The 7-11 and Shopp...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Annette Funicello R.I.P.

Actress Annette Funicello has died at the age of 70.The former Mickey Mouse Club star, who became a national treasure in America thanks to a string of 1960s cult beach movies, including Beach Blanket Bingo and Muscle Beach Party, passed away at a Bak...

Ebay message to buyers who sell movies,games etc

Wondering if anyone else got the message about being reimbursed fees for april 1st till end of april for the Subtitle charges and listing fees which have changed.. When I say listing fees I think it meant like any auction I list and pay .10 I will be...

Our Canadian OUTRAGEOUS shipping rates: HELP!

Hi, all: (This refers to rates by Canada Post): I sold several items and charged the minimum shipping rate - no tracking or insurance, and guess what?? One was delivered a month late, the other was probably lost. I have hundreds of items valued below...

• 56 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP Program Can Add Unnecessary Costs for Buyers

I recently had an item shipped to me from the USA via the new GSP program. This new GSP program eBay is offering sellers was not easily recognized as being in effect in a listing for an item I purchased from an entirely great sellerand i was unfamili...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accidental negative

Hi, I just received what appears to be an accidental negative. The comment is "fast delivery and good quality". The buyer does not seem to have left any negatives or neutrals for anyone else throughout their buying history and their usual feedback co...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I ordered a karaoke disc set and still haven't received it

I ordered a karaoke disc set and still haven't received it and I used my credit card to pay for it and it went through....I left the seller a message and haven't heard anything back from them. Will I get re-imbursed the purchased price if I don't get...

Address not changed on label.

Why is my old address being printed on packing and shipping slips? The address change was made on eBay and PayPal a couple of weeks ago. Thx

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

question for the people buying laser lipo machines, going for about 700$. Do they work the way they say they do? Are you seeing results?

I have seen listed these laser lipo machines. They say they emit a 635nm laser under the skin into the body fat causing fat cells to release fat making you smaller in size. I want to know if these machines really work.

Using the - in the advanced search

Why does using the - in the advanced search always have the same result not matter what you type in after the -? As an example, I searched for 2011 Dodge Avenger -light and got a certain result. No matter what I type in after the minus sign( i even t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Headaches with a buyer

So a buyer bought an item from me about a month ago. It took the buyer about 5 days to pay via cheque, which was to take 2 weeks to clear. But then the buyer asks for the cheque to be cancelled for whatever reason. Thinking this was an excuse to back...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

According to Zoomermag (azine), I am near death

Just read that the average woman will own 111 purses in her lifetime. That makes me .. past dead! No mention of shoes; therefore I am going to tip-toe out and leave well-enough alone.... ....quit while I'm alive, so to speak;)

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.