Are Customers Getting Electronic Invoices?

ospreylinks
Community Member
Over the past week I have had a number of auctions end, after which we send an electronic invoice via Ebay, but with absolutely no response from the buyer.

Today I get a phone call from one of the buyers who said he never received the electronic invoice.

Has anyone else been experiencing such a problem that Electronic Invoices are not being delivered? (or have I just run into a batch of deadbeat buyers).

Jeff
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I Don't send invoices via Ebay, I do send my own standard "high bidder notice", I would estimate that 15% of buyers claim "I never got your notice" of these a portion is the result of spam filters, a portion are from buyers who don't check their email very closely and the balance are deadbeats.

Ben

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Like Ben, I send a personalized invoice myself at the end of each auction, but the percentage of mail from sympatico.ca (my ISP) being blocked by various spam filters seems to be growing.
Now I send both - my invoice and eBay's - and I'm finding that one, at least, gets through.

Ann
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I send my own "form letter" to everyone that hasn't already paid by paypal. Note that some spam filters block Emails with links in them, which of course the Ebay stuff has.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply