Are eBay seller fees charged monthly or on a per sale basis

jared_crafter
Community Member

I have no intention of being a regular seller on eBay, yet the website is giving me the impression that I will be charged seller fees on a monthly basis. Could someone put my mind at ease by clarifying whether or not fees are charged with each sale or if I'll have to cancel my ebay account to ensure I'm not paying for that which I will not use?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi .. Ebay charges per listing/sale. Tolals fees and sends a invoice monthly either on 15th or 30th . All fees appear in your myebay sellers account. Your automatic payment method is dinged a few days after invoice.

There are no monthly charges. No listings/sales , zip fees.

Here is the new fee structure coming shortly..

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ca/201303.shtml#2013-03-19130731

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ps .. recurring fees only occur when you subscribe to something ie open a store , which you will not do as a casual seller. No need to do anything with your account.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi .. Ebay charges per listing/sale. Tolals fees and sends a invoice monthly either on 15th or 30th . All fees appear in your myebay sellers account. Your automatic payment method is dinged a few days after invoice.

There are no monthly charges. No listings/sales , zip fees.

Here is the new fee structure coming shortly..

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ca/201303.shtml#2013-03-19130731

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ps .. recurring fees only occur when you subscribe to something ie open a store , which you will not do as a casual seller. No need to do anything with your account.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply