Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Transaction invoiced and completed now seller asking for more shipping money.

Seller indicated international shipping available and responded positively to shipping with USPS. After my commitment to purchase item without clearly stated international shipping, a request was made for an updated invoice to reflect shipping to my ...

Are there any recovery method if 45days passed for ebay Item.

I brought a item from ebay. But it has passed 45days. So there is no way to open a case throught ebay. But that seller is still with ebay. Him store is empty. But ebay or paypal doesn't give him personal details. He is a Chineese seller and registerd...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer sold fake item to me, I want to get a refund, but she asked me to send it back first, otherwise she won't give me a refund

Hi, I got this Mcqueen scarf from the buyer, when I got it, you can tell it, it is fake!! But the buyer said that she got it from Net A Porter, it is not fake....untill I showed her all the avidences about the scarf is being fake. She opened a case w...

i want to refund a item becuase its been 3 months and i still not recieve it , how do i request the refund?

i bought a iteam at july , and it showed the shipping date is at 27jul. i contacted the seller ,he/she said i will be recieveing the iteam latest at 16sept. however, i didnt recieve it. i dont know where the iteam went . so i asked he/she to refund. ...

how do i know that when someone is bidding up against me and the bidder is 'private' that its not the seller upping the bids?

i have never in the past experienced bidding against me where the other bidder is always private. i have bids on a few items and two of them the listing is all private. i'm just wondering how does ebay know that its not the seller having someone out ...

Get flawed item,dishonest seller,what should I do?

I purchesed a laptop on ebay, but when I got my laptop, find out it's has many serious scratch on the surface,and the LCD is very loose......it's looks like took a serious hit before,and since the delivery box is fine so I don't think the damages cam...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time error message

This credit card is already linked to your PayPal account. Please add a different card or go to the Profile tab and choose Add or Edit Credit Card to update your card information.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

sold my item to u.k but wants it sent to the usa [trying to get out of high cost of shipping]

sold a pair of shoes to U.k ,i dont really ship over seas but i sent him an invioce ,,he wants me to ship it to the U.S.A..the only address i have is his u.k address on the paypal invoice ..he keeps saying send me an invoice,,i do with the uk address...

i want to buy an item from out of my country buyer set up listing that does not allow out of country shipping she said okay ebay saidno why

iwant to buy from another country person who is selling says okay bid ebay will not let me cause she does not ship here when she got ahld of ebay they will not let her change shipping why?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I sent a non-functioning item back to a seller for a refund, and still haven't gotten one..

I purchased a charger back in early June. Upon recieving it in mid July (shipping from China to Canada takes some time, understandable) I realized the charger was not working properly, and the contacts were broken and not functioning correctly with t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Selling limit reached when it's not

Hi there, when I try to list a new item I get an error message stating that I have reached my 10-item limit when I have only listed 3 items on eBay. Also, when I try to revise an item, I receive the same message.

Managing purchases.

Having a hard time managing items. Before I have received and left feedback, items go to Archive & I lose pictures. Very frustrating as I can't see items and am unable to see details. HELP!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm relatively new to eBay and was just wondering, how does a refund work?

I purchased an item from a seller and it hasn't arrived after the alloted time period, and the seller and I both agreed to do a refund, but I've never done one, is there something I need to do to get one? Or do they just send me the money back into t...

Resolved! A buyer left unreasonable feedback, how do I have it neutralized?

I recently listed an item for sale with shipping in Canada and USA only. A member from India placed a bid and told me that I should ship it to India for $10 because it is a "genuine cost."I was immediately suspicious that this was a fraud buy.I conta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.