Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Chinapost Tracking won't work!!!!

OK, Here's the situation about the china post that my friend told me. He own auto parts stores in US, but they make it in china because "The labor're cheaper in china". What he told me, every seller don't ship-out the item the next day, that's a lie....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

who pays for return shipping for defective item

bought on item on ebay- shipping was 15$ which I paid...item is defective and will probaby have to be returned...whose responsibility is shipping to return, and should I expect my refund before I ship item back?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

POWER ADDER

I posted this a couple days ago but cannot find it now. Is POWER ADDER around any more. It was a wonderful way to add something NB to all listings at once

Hi there.. newbie here. So how does the bidding work? No matter how many times I bid I am instantly outbid by $1. What up!!

The detailes are basically it.. I bid, click to comfirm; instantly the price appears a dollar more and I am told to be out bidden. Irepetead it several times just to make sure. I am sure it's one of the ropes but I am just not familiar with it. Pleas...

the item number ,is that the invoice number. also

when paypal ask for an invoice no.to do a refund ,,is that the item number ..and if it isnt were do you find the invoice no..it sounds like a stupid question but if im wrong ,i cost me money..Thanks Everyone

Problem processing Payment?

I won an auction yesterday. I have dealt with this buyer before. The buyer offers two shipping options :USPS First Class and USPS Priority. When I tried to pay selecting the USPS First Class I got a message to edit my address including my phone numbe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how old do you have to be to buy on ebay

have a suspected minor buyer who bought without her mothers knowledge and used her brothers pay pal and now has claimed the item didn't arrive and wants her money back...Hmmmmm? I'm thinking her brother found out,, wants the money paid back to him an...

Fraud by seller.

I bought an item as a new ebay user and had to pay by money order to bet the item as my account with Paypal could not be set up in time to get the item. Seller cashed my money order even though my bank put a stop on it. Ebay said they can't do anythi...

zero rating?

New to eBay, searched the site for hours picked out a few items only to be told cancelled due to zero rating? Can't get rated unless sell/buy, seems this is a way for sellers to get out of a low bid? Why even let the seller state the item will be shi...

Resolved! Can I ask buyers to pay cash on pick-up

Is it OK to ask buyers to pay cash when they pick up their items? Are we allowed to do that? Is there a way to block a buyer from paying with Paypal so he has to pay in cash when he picks up the item?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback received from Buyer without any form of communication

Heelo, I've read through many posts here regarding Feedback, eBay's policies and procedures. While trying to get back into my business on a full time scale, I have received one negative feedback over the past 30 days and it has brought my rating down...

I used guest paypal to pay for an item,I was refunded to my paypal account the seller said, but i used paypal guest. How do i get my $$ back

Please help ! I used my debit visa but the money is not back on my card. And i DO have a pay pal account i just dont ever use it. I use pay pal guest with every purchase i make. I checked my pay pal account and the money is not in there either.

Can't change categories

I listed an item in two different categories and I want to revise the item but there's no option to change the categories. Is it because I listed in two categories instead of one?

i charged the buyer an over seas shipping cost and he dosent live there,,how do i refund him his money back

how do i refund a buyer his money back ..he paid for a pair of shoes i invoiced him it would cost so much to ship to UK so he pays it and now i see his address is in the USA on paypal so he wants me to refund the extra mailing cost that i charged him...

was contacted by Ebay Loss Prevention about an item that was sold outside of ebay? But I bought on Ebay through Paypal. What do I do?

I purchased an item through Ebay, using Paypal, but then I was contacted by Ebay through their Loss Prevention team telling me that the transaction was suspicious and the item has been removed from the listing. But I can still see the item in MyEbay,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.