i want to refund a item becuase its been 3 months and i still not recieve it , how do i request the refund?

angelapan221
Community Member

i bought a iteam at july , and it showed the shipping date is at 27jul. i contacted the seller ,he/she said i will be recieveing the iteam latest at 16sept. however, i didnt recieve it. i dont know where the iteam went . so i asked he/she to refund. but i got no repley....

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

i want to refund a item becuase its been 3 months and i still not recieve it , how do i request the refund?

Hi angelapan.. And you will not get a reply from seller. Ebay ,through PayPal, allows us 45 days to file item not received claims and seller is well aware of that fact.

Regardless of what any seller may say to you , claims should always be opened no later than day 43 from payment date.

Nothing that can be done through eBay at this late date. Feedback max is 60 days so that option is also gone.

If payment was funded by a credit card can call the 800# on reverse and request a chargeback. Cards have limits as well but it is your only option. Sorry.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Are you sure 3 months. Shipped july 27. I'm sure you have missed the claim filing but thinking perhaps not for feedback.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You have 60 days to leave feedback. The most effective feedback is calm and factual.

Suggestion" Paid July 27 No item Strung along on refund No refund"

In addition you will be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings . The lowest Rating is ONE star.

When a seller's Ratings go below 4.3, it will be difficult to list or sell his products. This can last for a year.

Do leave appropriate Ratings for this liar.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
Too many negative feedback comments about non delivery and no refunds may prompt eBay sanctions against this thief.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply