Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Georges Laraque bi-election candidacy - a blip or a game changer?

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/07/09/georges-laraque-gets-ready-for-the-next-fight-as-a-green-party-candidate/ A couple of days ago, Georges Laraque announced his candidacy under the Green Party banner in the upcoming bi-election (as yet unscheduled) i...

Why is it that a listing can be removed?

Why is it that a listing can be removed after bids are made,this is done over and over by this company.It is ovious not a listing issue as they claim,they either sold it another way or dont like the price bid on there item,defeits the purpose of auct...

Questions for eBay.ca Management about GSP

On June 12th, the first post during the "Weekly Board Hour" read: Good afternoon. I would like to follow-up on the questions I raised last week about eBay’s Global Shipping Program (GSP). As stated, eBay does not provide a breakdown of the so-called ...

Another dirt underhanded trick by the Harper government

Documents show ministers’ offices helped plan Canadarm event that snubbed Garneau. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/documents-show-ministers-offices-helped-plan-canadarm-event-that-snubbed-garneau/article13209719/

Selling on Ebay for the first time

I am a new seller on ebay. How do you determine what price to list... What is the difference between Auction style and Buy it now.I have looked up similar items and I am still confused.. I don't know that much about the item I want to sell.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who sets the price for the items you want to sell?

This is my first experience with selling online. I would like to know who sets the selling price for the items - ebay or the seller? I noticed on sites like Amazon and Indigo that books that are being sold used actually cost more than the new ones. I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My morning laugh

Had an eBay transaction go off the rails this morning.I was the successful bidder on item number 130940615125, getting a set of Canadian Football League cards at a very cheap price.From looking at the listing, you can probably see why this item didn'...

can sellers be reported for selling knock-offs?

i'm noticing a huge number of sellers mainly from china selling knockoff pokemon games, a lot of them either seem to think they're real copies or try to pass them off as one knowingly. Should there really be this much "buyer beware" going on or can p...

I didn't receive my item. The buyer said they would re-ship it. Still not here, what can I do?

Since the transaction is so far past, I can't open a case agasinst them. It's really ticking me off because they won't respond to me now. I purchased on the 19th of April. June 7th rolls around and it's stil not here. I replied and he offered to rese...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have You Ever Just Missed Out On A Great Item ?

Item was a 1995/96 Winnipeg Jets Game Worn Randy Gilhen Jersey, the last year of the team before Version 2.0, being sold locally for three hundred. That is an unheard of price for a Version 1.0 Jets jersey & i was very interested. Unfortunately i was...

Second chance offer

I received a 'second chance' offer 30 seconds after the auction closed! This smells like fraud to me. I wanted to contact E-bay about this but they seem oblivious to receiving complaints unless they pre-define it. That is frustrating to me. E-bay wit...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping says zero import when looking at item

I looked at an itemthe other day (it was a 2.5 yard piece of Silk Dupioni), the seller was signed up for global shipping program, the import charges showed as $0.00. I thought great and went ahead and committed to purchase the item (it was a BIN). Wh...

BRING PARCELS from MONTREAL to SHIP in US?

Canada Post's shipping rate is tooo expensive to ship international...I once saw a Power Seller mentioned that he used a service to bring his parcels to Ship from US. DOES ANYBODY in MONTREAL region knows about it? I very much want to explore this ro...

Annoying stucked alert

It is getting to be VERY annoying to see this ridiculous alert in feedback area: "Due to severe weather in the mid-Atlantic & Northeast regions, buyers & sellers may have limited ability to communicate and some delivery may be delayed. Please conside...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Size exchange

Hi, I purchased an item from that was not true to size. It was way too small so instead of following up for an return, I simply asked for an exchange for a size up. The seller happily agreed and told me to ship back the small size to them, on my dime...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is Shopping Cart only on eBay.com, not eBay.ca?

Shopping Cart is not available on eBay.ca (Canadian site) even tho it has been available on eBay.com for a LONG time. For Sellers: it is a great help for selling more items. For Buyers: Not having to interrupt buying activity to pay for each Buy it N...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trademark violation

MC019 trademark violation. My listings were removed by ebay because apparently the rights owner claimed them to be counterfeit. My items are not counterfeit, I bought them at a "Lia Sophia" home jewellry party and they are from my own jewellry box. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling restrictions for luxury brands

Ebay has decided to pick and choose which brands and how many of each you can list. I have been trying to sell a couple of pairs of Versace pants and just today when I decided to relist I am no longer able to. I have had these pants listed for a coup...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.