Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Being charged extra

I purchased an item on ebay and payed the entire amount. I got a slip in the mail saying i owe $15.35 more. It never said anywhere in the listing that I was going to be charged this extra, I already payed for shipping.

Bravo ! Nice and Clean !

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Discussion-Boards/ct-p/11002 Clean and easy to read. Good job!

Rolling Stone’s Boston bomber cover stirs firestorm

An image of a young man with messy hair, wide eyes and a look of innocence about him on the cover of the August issue of Rolling Stone has created widespread controversy.The face belongs to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the bombing at the Boston ma...

Loblaws buys Shoppers

I'm not familiar with what the "Competition Bureau" looks at, but I hope they take a long hard look at this one. Pretty soon all the stores will be under the same brand.

Richest man in the world?

After becoming the world's richest man, Chris Reynolds wasn't above getting his hands dirty.On Tuesday morning, the Pennsylvania father sweated it out and volunteered to clear brush for a new swing set at his local community pool."No, money hasn't ch...

Delivery ans cominucation probleme

Pleez Help.. It started with a usual deal on bidding at two valvecovers. And I win. The person was very politely and I felt me well taken care of as customer. and I asked her about to get help from her with get parts shipped from us to Sweden. She wa...

Resolved! How can I leave feedback following a dispute or claim resolution?

I recently bought an item which arrived damaged. I contacted the seller and he promised to send a replacement. I filed a case awaiting the package. It never arrived, so I escalated my dispute to a claim, which was quickly resolved to my favour.This w...

July 17th Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! I'm likely flying solo today - if I'm lucky Raphael might swing by later. I appreciate your patience in advance! Let's rock & roll!

Quote from Andy Rooney

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?', here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

How long do I have to report a problem with a seller on an item received?

I have bought alot from this seller and would like to continue to do so. Their response has been to cut me off from buying anything else! They have huge amounts of jewelry sales on eBay and I don't see how to resolve my situation so I can continue to...

Glen Pearson - Former Federal MP - on Politics In Canada

Part 1:http://www.glenpearson.ca/2013/07/community-engagement-podcast-1-introduction/Part 2:http://www.glenpearson.ca/2013/07/community-engagement-podcast-2-something-we-cant-do-alone/Part 3:http://www.glenpearson.ca/2013/07/citizen-engagement-podcas...

TESTING ...

Hello Canada, I'm here to experiment with the new forums. Greetings from Australia

User avatar by Community Member
  • 310 replies
  • 2 helpful

How do I indicate OR in a search?

Search: Bobbsey Twins dustjacket OR dust jacket OR dustcover OR dust cover OR dustwrapper OR dustwrapper and get hits for all items to have books with:dustjacketdust jacketdustcoverdust coverdust wrapperdustwrapperI retrieved 0 responses when I searc...

Our little dictator Harper........strikes again..........

Ministers in Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s newly shuffled cabinet are being armed with “enemy” lists of people and bureaucratic interests to avoid, according to a PMO email obtained by the Star. On the “Transition Binder Check List” are 10 items, s...

new bidding system stinks!

The new bidding system in beta for jewelry and some other items soon to spread out through the entire system stinks. BE AWARE! With the new sysyem a buyer makes an offer and if the seller accepts--the sale is NOT done.The item stays open to bids--the...

eBay bucks for Canadians

If they plan on bringing eBay bucks back to Canada, I strongly feel that there should be retro active "pay" for all Canadians upon its cancellation. I strongly feel that we deserve a fact based answer on how this issue is going to be resolved. Why is...

I got something to say for a complaint that the Global Shipping Program is a rip off for Canada.

Global Shipping Program is a rip off for people in Canada, we got to pay a lot more for everything when its in place. In fact I never had to pay about $70 for a book, we have to pay for shipping twice and whatever their excuse is. And another order I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have bought an item almost two weeks ago but can't pay for it.

Ok, so it's not that I'm unwilling to pay, quite the opposite. I have sent several requests for an invoice but the seller seems tot ignore them. The nub of the problem is that the listing was for the UK only, however the seller agreed to allow me to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.