Are shipping label being printed to small, issue going to be looked at it has been 4 days now?

Since Sunday Nov 17 the shipping labels have been the size of postage stamps , is anyone going to try and look at the problem?

We have been printing them the same way for over a year with no problems and have tryed diff computer & printer and still the same. Inclosed is a scan of the label on a 8 x 11 sheet of paper.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are shipping label being printed to small, issue going to be looked at it has been 4 days now?

This is happening to me also. I contacted ebay and they didn't know what I was talking about - one hour later - we are still talking....

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have the same problem this morning, tried to print a label and got this little thing instead! Now I need to bring the package to the post office and do everything manually. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The problem has been found to be specific to the "Chrome" browser.  I switched to internet explorer and printed my label correctly.  There is a thread about this problem in the discussion section.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I think the probem is in the chrome browser-same thing happening to me-used wifes computer and comes out fine-she does not have chrome-try using explorer.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply