Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Thank You ebay for the new Guest Buyers OMG

Well here we go again, 0 score Sammers are back just for the Holiday season, Recently i saw a notice on ebay that they would let "Guest Buying" meaning no need to register on ebay to buy, Kinda like shop & go. I think it's a nightmare for me who sell...

Did you sign up for the PowerSeller's Challenge?

Did you sign up for the powerseller's challenge thingy? I did and was shocked at the number they came up with for my target. I knew it would be unobtainable from the get go. I don't even know how they came up with that total. Even with all the aggres...

BidPay Closing.....AGAIN

Just got this email from BidPay. Did anyone else get it? Urgent Notice - BidPay Closing‏ From: BidPay Support (support@bidpay.com) Sent: December 19, 2007 6:58:53 PM To: ****** Effective December 31, 2007, BidPay.com, Inc. will be discontinuing opera...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Big Crumbs is now accepting Canadians

If you haven't heard of Big Crumbs you should. You can earn money on every purchase you make on ebay. Up until recently only Americans were allowed to join, but now Canadians can too. www.bigcrumbs.com They also have a place to add your ebay store no...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice please....

I recently had an item sold where the buyer sent me an email asking for a complete description shortly before the auction ended. Due to work commitments I couldn't respond, but this buyer still buys anyway. This comic sold for $4,200, way under guide...

Help needed........

has anybody else had the listing privilges stopped due to exceeding your selling limit and if so how do you get this fixed? I emailed Trust and Safety to have my l

Congrats Ann...

... on hitting 6000 positive - looks good on ya.;-) Bill treasure-pot Co-Author of

NEED A LITTLE ADVISE !

What listing currency is better to list in CND dollars or USD dollars ??? I mean with fees / paypals ruthless exchange rate and everything factored in . I have been listing alot of my items in cad dollars but starting to wonder which is better ? Any ...

does anyone know why i can't purchase insurance

via paypal with international expresspost?????? i'm trying to print a label and purchase insurance and its not charging me...called paypal...20 minute wait...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...is this normal..i'm pretty sure have done this before (insurance+intern...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

some people...

so i'm having like REAL bad luck with shipping in the last month or two, everything seems to be like beating a dead horse, packages getting lost, mis represented quotes, packages getting damaged, the list goes on and on...all my problems with buyers ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

EXTEND the FREE GALLERY Till end of December!

I think with eBays declining figures and slower sales for Sellers, its only fair they extend this promo until the end of the Month, not Dec 12, who thought of that date?? My large 2 cents. Moez

Listing on eBay.com

I have never listed on eBay.com before and thought I might try it out tonight since they have 20 cent Fixed Price listing today. I understand from previous threads that you just log onto .com and then list. Does this work for new listings only or wil...

Funny Story Or I'd Hate To Be His Customer!

This guy purchases a comic from me, item # 220172021875. Says he is going to pay me via a money order. I get an e-mail asking for the serial # issued by CGC(the comic grading company). I thought it was strange to ask for this info after he had alread...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Results For Free Gallery

Here are the results for December, now it is the season for ebay listings to fall...fall...fall and hit so low, they have no problem increasing the fees... "I expect the chart to reach 9,000,000 or so by Boxing Day." Thanks. Sukh (Dream About Comics)

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

5 cent listing fee......the second time around?

If you list at the 5 cent sale price and it doesn't sell...Is the relist fee the sale price as well...if it doesn't sell the second time?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay coupon

still shopping? http://pages.ebay.com/holidaycoupon10p/

Returning A Product

I recently purchased a bunch of comic books spent 110.00 they arrived damaged, due to crappy packaging. On the sellers auction it said if damageded can return for a full refund. So I contacted the seller, he said no problem, ship them back. I shipped...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you watermark an image?

How do you watermark an image to prevent someone from copying your pictures? I understand there are different ways to mark a picture or put your store name over it but I have no idea how you do this. Can anyone help? Judy

seller account bottom line owing keeps changing

Anyone having this problem? I look at my balance owing on seller fees...it'll say something like 50 bucks. ok so I look at the breakdown of it and it says balance zero I then put in dates for say the last 35 days to look at and the balance says a neg...

New gift ideas this Christmas for kids?

Hi. I have a 7 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. Anybody come across and cool and maybe different items that may be of interest to kids of that age. All I hear is "Whac a mole tower" and "Dinosaurs" from one, and "Webinz" and "Sonic X" stuff from t...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

get with the times paypal

why the HECK does paypal take so long to catch up with the current exchange rates?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?X-( geeeez man, its still calculating a higher cdn dollar...am i mental or what?!?!? god i love losing money...just love it!

• 56 replies
  • 0 helpful

Packing suggestions for board games?

Hi everyone. I have a large inventory of board games that I am planning to list in the new year & am looking for suggestions/recommendations for packing options. The games I will be selling range in size from very small (like oversized decks of cards...

Shipping Oversized Odd Shaped Items?

I'm hoping there are some more automotive sellers out there..... I want to start selling exhaust pipes. (I have the inventory) Most of these are 4-5 feet in length and far from being straight as they clear frames, suspension etc. What are my best shi...

Our $ is going Down! & Sales Are Going Up!

It's been great since The Cad.$ dropped, sales picking up again! I know it's also due to the holiday Season, But I Still think Sales are better for us when the Bucks Down Against The greenback. :):) got love it!

Website Building Feedback

Hey Guys, I am working on a website for my comics, its not done yet and not full functional, but I am looking for some feedback in the early stages. I have built everything from ground up by myself. Please let me know what you think and where I can i...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confused about Shipping option

I need some help here, can't seem to figure this one out. ok here goes, I have always printed my shipping labels through my seller manager pro without any problems. now here is the problem for 2 day's now when I go into my seller manager and select I...

LISTING QUESTION...

when you list an item available only to the united states/canada, i guess anyone else from other countries are still free to bid? i kind of thought the system would notify these people when trying to bid that they can't bid because seller isn't makin...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.