Awesome customer!!

In the midst of all of the eBay changes and frustration with endless revisions, along comes a customer who makes it all worthwhile.

A lady called me from Texas today to thank me for the bracelet which she received in today's mail. A nice gesture at the best of times, but most especially in her present circumstances.

She is in the midst of dealing with the effects of the hurricane which left her with no roof on her house or barn. She lost 20 head of cattle as well as chickens and geese which drowned. Ranchers are begging for horse troughs. There is no electricity and they don't know when it will be restored. There is no food in the fields. She had flood insurance but it was the wind that did most of the damage so her insurance company is refusing to pay for many things like major appliances.

She apologized for the fact that she wouldn't be able to leave feedback for me right away because she doesn't know when she will get to use her computer again. She didn't want me to think that she didn't care!!

What really brought tears to my eyes was when she said that it lifted her spirits so much to receive something nice in the mail in the midst of all of this chaos and hardship. She said it meant so much to her that she had to call me.

AWESOME, AWESOME CUSTOMER!!

Judy
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Awesome customer!!

eureka9988
Community Member
WOW - that is a lovely story. You certainly made her day & must feel good about that!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Awesome customer!!

faerywishes
Community Member
WOW Judy!!!
That is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with us. The next time one of us wants to complain in here maybe we should stop and think about how lucky we are.

Have a Wonderful Day!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply