Bad Sellers

nbboy65
Community Member

Looking for better service.Is there such a thing?2 weeks ago it was seller over charging on postal,3.75 X2 and not following through with their combined shipping.I messaged over and over and nothing.That was on April 8 and still havnt got the cards.I know that it could be a month which is kinda weird too because i bought cards 5 days ago from the other side of Canada and have received them already.Hmmm weird eh.So this week i receive 3 hockey cards in the mail with the corners all damaged.Strange because i won the auction on a good deal.They didn't ship me their garbage because of this did they??For someone who his spending hundreds of dollars a month here on ebay i think i'm done here.Is it just because there is a lot of jerkoffs in the world.I will find somewhere else to buy.....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Bad Sellers

If you are receiving items that do not meet your expectations based on the condition of the Item Description, contact your seller. Open an Item Not As Described case. The seller(s) will be obligated to fund your Return postage to send the items back and you will get your money back when you do. Otherwise, find another seller. There are millions of sellers on ebay, avoid the garbage ones by checking their feedback before you bid or buy. 

Good luck as you carry forward.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply