Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Extracting shipping address automatically

Is anyone using a tool to automatically extract buyers shipping addresses and auction details I need to do that and dump them into a CSV file to import them into my shipping software TIA

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Listing day on US site Qn

I always get the free listing day, free penny gallery day etc notices but they only apply to ebay.ca. How can I sign up to get the notices for ebay.com? Ryan

PP MC/Debit Card Charges

HI Folks, I decided to get a Paypal MC because the 1.5% cashback looked pretty attractive. My joy was short lived. I also have a MC/Debit card on a US bank account. I made a charge on both at the same time to see the difference. Paypal charged more f...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Continuing expensive AOL problems

Hello all, We're beginning to assume that most AOL users have their spam filters set on stun. We're experiencing problems communicating with about half of the AOL users who buy from us. We usually don't get bounce messages, we just get agitated purch...

I Hate it When a Customer Lies so he can Return Something

I seldom have any customers wanting to return something however on the odd ocassion, the majority who want to return an item, resort to lying as there is nothing wrong with what I sold them, they just changed their mind. (We do not have a return poli...

BUYER AOL has a 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND

I have been trying to email a buyer but it does not work. I tried through EBAY (ASK A QUESTION) but it still does not work. His AOL account appears to be dead? He is still buying and paying right away. He has a mint record and it does not make sence....

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction Management Software?

Hello all I have been selling on ebay for a little wile now, and I just recently got my PS status. As I'm trying to increase my sales (combined with sales at my website) I am finding harder and harder to keep track of things manually Does anyone have...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP! Check out this outrage:

I woke up to this email: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey you, I did a buy-now on this auction because it seems good. However, I've been cheated by thousands of dollars because people's failure of delivery. I want to try something new before I pa...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do I have to phone Atlanta?

I have a buyer who keeps sending me emails demanding that I contact. I have several times. I do not get a message that emails are undeliverable. I have tried through my hotmail, a different server and ebay. I think she is getting the emails. Can I as...

CP Tracking, Misleading its Customers

This thread has been started from another thread I started and where that other thread has led me. Without revisiting the entire story, here it is in a nutshell: I shipped a drum set in 2 boxes via Express Post on Friday for Monday delivery. Wednesda...

CP's Christmas Delievry Practice

I thought that I would give people a head's up about a practice CP has started over Christmas. I just received an email from a customer informing me that the drum set sent for her diabled son's Christmas never arrived, despite the fact that the track...

eBay only cares about money... Where does it end!?

I am just quickly expressing my view on the new way to file NPB and FVC. I loged on to my-eBay and I noticed this nice advertisement saying that I could now file these things in bulk! I was in heaven! For the amount of time it takes for the process, ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

My winning bidder is NARU?

Here's one I haven't seen before. Someone just bought an item from my store but they are Not a Registered User - the message when you click on their feedback link says User Not Yet Confirmed, and not much else. I'm confused, I kinda thought you had t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP Christmas

I just spent 1/2 hour on the CP online site trying to see their last delivery day before Christmas but was unable. All I could find was last suggested dates for mailing into the US. Can anyone tell me if there is mail delivery on December 22nd and 23...

Customer Requests for Alternative Shipping Methods

I find myself telling our American friends that at this late stage, if they want their purchased item in time for Christmas they will have to pay for overnight courier. At the same time I am getting people asking me to take my items to price out diff...

CP increases in '04

I've heard that the stamps are going up from .48 to .49 and .65 to .80 for the US, but after looking at their website, I'm unable to find a press release or anything else that details all of the price increases. Does anyone know where to find this in...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

To list or not to list?

This is my first Christmas as a power selling and I am getting stressed worrying about whether packages will arrive in time for Christmas. Also, should I keep listing? Do people continue to buy even though it is too late? Help, please.

Finally got my red

Hi! I just got my red star... I am happy and I wanted to share it with somebody! lololllllll

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

MSN messanger great tool for Ebay auctions Tip~~

Many of you may hate MSN messager windows 2000 and up comes with it in the operating system First and most important " YOU DO NOT NEED A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT TO USE msn messanger You can use your exsisting email to use MSN messager for Ebay. When you sing...

Response suggestions please

Here's an interesting email I got today: any suggestions are welcome! Dear Seller, I've just arrived home from two days in Tucson - about 75 miles away from here, where my husband had surgery. I just checked my email and I see a bid confirmation on y...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have decided to use fedex express for all my shipments. Please join pool...

I have decided to use fedex express for all my shipments. 2-day service (economy) or overnight (priority) to the USA and overnight to canada. We need other sellers to join this so we can save some $$$ and get a big discount. Todd; we surely need your...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do sellers do this?

I know that this is an open market, but . . . I got a good deal on half a dozen pristine copies of a recent horse book at a couple of bucks each, and listed one at $5.95 starting price. It went for $22.50, and the second bidder picked up the 'second ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative Feedback Reading "thanks" What should I do?

Hi, Just today somebody left me a negative feedback. It said "thanks". I contacted the buyer a couple minutes ago so I haven't received a reply yet. I wanted to find out why they left that feedback to see if it was by error, or on purpose. The auctio...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gone For Weekend and My Server is Down

I'm off for the weekend and my site is down so I cant get any emails, cant respond to inquiries and my pics cant be accessed by prospective buyers on eBay all thanks to Rogers changing my address and screwing up my network around midnight. Oh well, a...

~~How Do I Describe My Friends In Two Words or Less~~

I thought it would be an interesting exercise to give a personal take on all of our buddies in one or two words and just see how in sync we all are. I will start and I hope you will all participate. It's all in fun!!! Karen (kpamber) informed - direc...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Handy shipping tool

We picked up a Dymo 320 labelwriter this past spring and I thought I'd share. You can get details on http://www.dymo.com or of course here on ebay... Anyhow, it's a bit on the expensive side, but it offers a very professional look for your packages. ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

back as a power seller

i just want to say, i am glad to be back as a power seller.had hard times,but managed to get back to power seller status. it feels good !

Virus in Fake PayPal Notice

I fired up my computer this morning and had 3 emails with attachments and 1 crank email (same guy emailing me for the last 7 months, totally untracelable). One of the emails purportedly comes from PayPay.com with instructions that my PayPal account i...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.