Do I have to phone Atlanta?

karensvariety
Community Member
I have a buyer who keeps sending me emails demanding that I contact. I have several times. I do not get a message that emails are undeliverable. I have tried through my hotmail, a different server and ebay. I think she is getting the emails. Can I ask ebay to try or do I have to call Atlanta? The only contact information is her phone number - an address would be nice, I could send a registered letter. How can I avoid getting a negative?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
In outlook express there is a button under tools when you make the email . That states request read ..click on it and then send the email . the customer will get an email . You will then be emailed when the cusomter opens the email
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ospreylinks
Community Member
Actually the customer gets a button that states the writer requests you confirm receipt of this email. If the receiver clicks no, you do not get a response.

Jeff
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ospreylinks
Community Member
Why not just pick up the phone and call. Phone rates are cheap and the customer wants to talk to you. Why hide behind the veil of email? I probably talk to 3 or 4 buyers a week, often it closes a deal or hastens a questionable situation 10 times faster than emails going back and forth....plus it creates legitimacy that you are an actual person.

Just my thoughts.

Jeff
Message 4 of 4
latest reply