Blacklisting for Fraudulent Sellers Master List.

Hello.  I got scammed.  I never got the item I pay for.  Is there a way to fight back?  Why not start a master list of Scammers?  Let me start first. I have placed a lifetime ban on this seller.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Firstly, your message will be edited as you are not allowed to "name and shame" seller, you can only put in item no.  You say you didn't receive item.  Read Customer Support tab for info. on item not received, not as advertised, etc. etc. and the time frame you have to put in a complaint.  You should also read up on the average time an item takes to get to Canada from China, U.S. and/or Europe.  You can also msge the seller, but in a very pleasant way - not ranting or saying he's "banned for life!"

A "Master List of Scammers?" - I think not.  You've placed a "Life-time ban" on this seller?  - I didn't think buyers like me could, only sellers can "block" buyers.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Sellers with 'too many' bad transactions are controlled in several ways.

Buyers can leave appropriate feedback and Detailed Seller Ratings, which can be seen by other buyers.

Anything below 98% is poor performance, but a very active seller with feedback in the 10s or even 100s of thousands of sales can have hundreds of unhappy buyers but still maintain high feedback.

Opening a Dispute puts the seller on eBay's radar. 'Too many' disputes and the seller's fees may rise, or his listings be restricted in number or value. or he may no longer be allowed to sell.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply