Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I did not receive the item I purchased what do I do next!!

I purchased a Fujifilm camera S8200 from seller on Jan 30/14 when I did not receive it with in 2 weeks I contacted her. She wrote and said it had been returned, incorrect address. I check the address I had used through paypal and it was correct, but ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to waive import fees ?

HI,Does anyone know how a seller would waive import fees ?In the past, I have asked sellers to waive the import fees and they all have. I want to make a purchase so I asked the seller if he would waive the import fees, and he wrote back asking me how...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! which program do I want to use to list hundreds of items and be able to save my listings for later

I don't want to use Inkfrog anymore. Which program do I need to use to create hundreds of listings that I can store for later use? Selling Manager Pro, Turbolister, Seller Sourcebook? I'm so confused Please, can someone point me in the right directio...

saved sellers

Does anyone know about saved sellers, mine disappeared for some reason???

Selling comic books low views

So I am new to ebay, trying to sell comics from my collection. I posted a few comics over the past few weeks and not one bite, in fact the views on my listing are low, like really low, like 8 views low. here is a listing of minehttp://www.ebay.ca/itm...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Theft of my identity

I listed and sold item on Ebay. Now item and my address as well as listing and photo are now on VStore.com. What can I do about this.Thanks,Nancy

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help Regarding Payment!!

I won a bid March 2, went through the payment process and received the following message: " Your payment is still processing. If your payment is declined for some reason, you'll see your items under awaiting payment in my ebay. You should then try yo...

Seller changed his/her mind about the agreed amount of shipping

I wanted to buy 5 items from a seller. I contacted them before, asking if it was possible to combine. The answer was: Thank you for your inquiry,we can reduce 2 dollars from the total price and will arrange all of the items to ship together. Any idea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't find a certain listing by a seller

Me and a seller agreed to a deal which involved him creating a new listing for my convenience. He notified me that the listing had been created and that I should search his store using a term related to the item in to find it, however I cannot find i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how come sellers can sell an item for say 99 cents and postage from usa to Canada be 35.00

I have refused to pay a seller 35.00 postage from usa to Canada. cause on one site it says 17.00 and on the pay now sheet it says 35.00. I have tried over and over and over to get the seller to send the 99 cent item first class economy but the seller...

Deceptive Listing Practices?

Hi all, I just have a question about listing policy/ethics or a possible suggestion for improvement of the eBay website.. I very, very often see listings that rather deceptively clutter search results, making it appear as if products are cheaper than...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where and how do i track a package that starts with "UPBAA"?

So I bought an item from the states a week ago and everything went pretty smooth. But a couple of days after the seller shipped out the item, tracking option on purchase history page has now disappeared. I am not familiar with the tracking number tha...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Requirements are on all Listings now?

Just noticed that our buyer requirements activity log(you can find this activity log under the site preferences link in the drop down menu under accounts on top left side of my eBay page) Is set to refuse almost all scenarios when I tried to revise a...

Why are thieves allowed to operate on e-bay?

I do not understand how a seller can get a rating of over 9000, yet I buy a product from them for over $100 dollars, and they do not deliver. They then feed me a false tracking number, and still do not deliver. By the time I feel I need to ask ebay/p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My return to selling

I have been solely a buyer on Ebay for several years now, a single unfair feedback knocked me out of the game way back when.Anyway I have to say I'm not impressed, I wanted to list a single item just to test the waters again, Ebay hit me with all the...

i want to change the old paypal account to an other one.

i want to change the old paypal account I used to buy from eBay. I just listed one product and want to change the old paypal account to an other one. from where in my eBay account I can change it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Top Rated Sellers on eBay.ca

Just curious, do international TRS that list on eBay.ca get the 20% discount even if they ship without tracking? My understanding is that they should as long as they fulfill the Global TRS requirements. Also, if they're registered on eBay.com and on ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

zero balance

i have two electronic use only credits with both having a balance but Paypal is showing zero balance , does anyone know why ???

Shipping domestically (Canada to Canada)

Hello my fellow Canadian Ebay Members: I am new to Ebay and I am looking forward to sell hookah pipes and accessories. I am based in Toronto, Canada. The package size would be anywhere between 2 lbs to 30 lbs. My biggest concern is about shipping. Wh...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.