Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Item not received after a year

I have purchased an item back in March 2013, and have not received it after a year. I have the receipt and the transaction ID. I have contacted the seller multiple times and they say they have no records of me. I even tried to set up a complaint on e...

when I accept a best offer, why the shipping charge changing ?

I had a sculpture listed for $235 plus shipping charge $54. I've got an offer for $ 175 what I accepted,in the sold item section I had $ 175 plus $ 44 shipping,My question is why shipping charge changing, and why is the hold back for the shipping cha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Harper lays down the groundwork for the loss of more jobs in Canada

It's a shame he never actually held a job as an economist, or he may have had an idea what he is doing.http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/asian-pacific-business/harper-slams-ford-canadas-stance-on-free-trade-deal...

Two promotions availale...

There is more to each promo than indicated below.... these are the basics.... The first promo--- 2,500 Free Auction-style or Fixed Price Insertion FeesList Auction-style or Fixed Price FREE with any start price. Start: 06/03/14 00:00:00 ESTEnd: 31/03...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! should I pay the money back right away?

One customer bought a bracelet from me. He payed on January 29, 2014., I shipped the item on the same day. after I shipped, I gave him positive feedback right away, and sent him email to thanks for his business, tell him the item will arrive in one w...

Seller who do not ship after 10+ days!?

hello all,not really something that happened to me, but a friend of mine, who is new to ebay, is asking me this:He bought a RC car from some seller in the US, who is using ebay's GSP and the seller did not ship it's been 10 days. Usually ebay's GSP, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Policy

Now that ebay has made me create shipping policy's for my auctions does anybody know how to delete unused shipping policy's from the list in the drop down? They are really starting to pile up.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller offer coupon

Hello Is there a way I can give out a coupon code to customers that want to buy from my Ebay store? Is this done through Ebay, or Paypal...if it can be done at all. ThanksRon

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay deals holiday sweepstakes

Did anyone else get this invite in your ebay inbox? I went to click to enter and I got a huge message come up that said the website was dangerous, and would transfer personal information to an unknown source, so the webpage was blocked by microsoft. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just another example.........

I think we've all had our fill of GSP posts!! (me for sure - it's taken over the whole Boards!) but thought you'd like to read this one. I purchased two very small items from the States a couple of days ago, no GSP of course - NEVER WILL. Anyway, we ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

If Ebay was a seller, they would have to Ban themselves.

Sure ebay does some good stuff, but I come here to vent a little. I am not sure you can do the same search as me, but a similar search will likely produce the same results. Search on ebay.com, with a US address for DSLR cameras for parts or repair. T...

do the insertion fee promos usually apply to stores too?

I know there are two right now that only apply to stores. And I know that ebay sometimes chooses specific sellers to send the different promos to, so perhaps selected stores might not get a promo offer. But have there been any that specifially exclud...

Beware: PayPal not refunding postage on failed-to-print shipping labels

On Jan. 16 and 17 we had problem with PayPal shipping - labels were generated but could not print them due to website error, ended up buying retail postage. Requested 2 refunds for failed-to-print labels. One was refunded Jan 31 and one is still pend...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Semi Postal Stamps

If you use older semi postal stamps for mailing, and say the stamp is 10¢ + 5¢, do you get credit for 10 cents postage or 15 cents postage and would postal employees know. Thanks for any one's help

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a way to invoice for a second shipping attempt?

Hi, I have an odd situation: I sold an item and shipped it to the buyer. After several weeks, the item returned to me because the buyer had moved and not updated his shipping address. Now I need to ship the item to the new address but I'm not about t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Family Accused Of Selling Stolen Goods For $4M On eBay

Family Accused Of Selling Stolen Goods For $4M On eBay http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/03/05/family-accused-of-selling-stolen-goods-for-4m-on-ebay/ CHICAGO (CBS) – A Northbrook couple and their adult daughter have been arrested for allegedly pulling...

Setting up shipping in a listing

Hopefully this is understandable.... First I'm a Canadian, but want to purchase a product from another country i.e. USA and have it shipped somewhere in the world. The shipping calculation option only gives me a option to ship via Canada Post, even w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My First Negative Feedback and It's a Total Crock

Sold an item recently (item # is 191037026366 as I know someone will probably ask) and it is delivered on the 3rd of February 2014. Today buyer posts negative feedback saying that the contents of the package were incomplete, very specifically that on...

Didn't receive item!!!!

I ordered a miracurl curling iron for my daughter January 10th.I still never received it.I checked out the sellers profile and I couldn't leave any feedback.For some reason the picture of the item is even gone now in my purchase history.I was reading...

0 Feedback Buyer Issues

I recently just sold two different high price items to two different people with 0 feedback. A person with 0 feedback bought my iPod touch I had listed, I sent the invoice right away, and about a day later I went to see if I have received payment, I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid item disappears with 1 hour left to go

I was watching a Geiger Counter and was going to put a bid on it... there was about 1 hour left to go ["time left"] and then POOF - its not there in my watch list anymore. Can sellers just pull an item like that? It doesn't seem fair - they should pu...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.