Boards are useless! What happened to User to User help?

The boards have changed. What happened to User to User help? ..Things have changed since Omar came up with eBay when he wanted to buy a Pez dispenser for his bride to be in 1995.He wanted to create a site for folks to buy items for there collectables. Sure doesn't take long for the Carpet Baggers to move in does it?.Oh well, 

government will sniff around for scraps to support Pam Walden and Mike Duffey? Come to think of it?....He looks like a pig, don't you think?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

User to user help is still in the cumminity boards .. Discussion forums then scroll down and you will see user to user help

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

"Things have changed since..."

Of course.  Everything in life changes.  You need to adapt.  Nobody can live in the past forever (except for Maple Leaf fans of course).

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIERRE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... LOL

Leave my poor lleafs alone HAHAHAH ...

That nobody can live in the past forever is what my wife says when I still refuse to get a cell phone ...

My thoery it when I am on the road or away from the house I am either busy or with the people I wanna talk to so why would I pay someone $40 a month or even $100 a year to have something I will never use ..

I have on star in both my vehicles so don't need it for emergencies ...

The past was Hard work but simple and I do miss it so very much ... Except for the 80's it was a confusing time LOL

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@brandeentertainment wrote:

My thoery it when I am on the road or away from the house I am either busy or with the people I wanna talk to so why would I pay someone $40 a month or even $100 a year to have something I will never use ..

I was anti-cell phone like you back in 199x through 2005, which is especially ironic, because when I left university I worked for telco companies and some projects were based on cell-phones. Then I found them useful about 10-11yrs ago, coincidentally when my first kid was born although I am not sure if there was any association.

Bell wants $30/m for landline, you may be able to find it for $20/m from others, but you can also have a Pay-As-You-Go cell that allows you to take pictures and notes, send emails, watch movies, listen to music, navigate when you drive and costs $50 on sale, it's more powerful than your laptop 10yrs ago, lasts week on single charge and on top of all that allows you to make calls and if you don't make any, you end up paying only something like $1-2/m for maintaining phone number (network access fee). Beats landline if you ask me.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If it ain't broke, don't fix it..........but if it needs tweeking, make it better,......... not worse.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Stop talking and take my money!

The one advantage I can see with a cell is that you can be reached wherever you are. Today we were waiting at home for a contractor, who was calling our shop (which was not open) to tell us he wasn't comng.  (Which means that my ebay businesses are offline until Wedensday instead of Sunday as I had understood. Poot.)

If we had given a cell number we could have had the information while travelling, instead of having to wait and be late for work.

On the other hand, with a land line, anyone who is home can answer and take messages or pass them on. I would like to have a networked cell so that calling my number would also get DH. Is that possible? And that we both have the same number. Is that possible?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply