Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Where to report a member?

Where can one go to report a member? This member is trying to purchase my item outside of E-bay (which I'm not comfy with) and is asking me to provide photo ID, and bank info. Scammer for sure! I keep trying to find a link to take me to a reporting p...

Can't pay for item.... help?

I accidentally marked an item as paid and now I can't pay for the item because no "Pay now" option appears on my purchase history page. Can anyone help?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought an item the seller is claiming he can not find it even though he answered questions about i

I have won the bid on 2 headlights and paid immediately for the item, the transaction was completed through PayPal, the 2nd Day the seller contacted me stating that the 2 headlights will be shipped and thanked for the business. on the 4th day he send...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I withdraw negative feedback?

I didn't receive an item ordered from China, but the seller kept telling me to be patient because it will arrive. It didn't. Because of this, I missed PayPal's deadline to dispute it by a couple of days. I know. Always file a dispute and never leave ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with Small Packet Air Calculator

I am finding that there is a huge discrepancy between the shipping costs that eBay calculates for Small Packet Air and what Canada Post's calculator states that the costs will be. I'm selling buttons. My parcels are 22 cm x 17 cm x 5 cm and weigh 40 ...

Tracking number

I don't know if any of you have had this happen. I sent an item to Alberta. Used Paypal for the shipping label. Got the tracking number. Got the emails from Paypal and Canada Post. All good until now. When I click the email link for CP tracking, it s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I want to see why a buyer retracted his offer

Hi Everyone:)Just a quick question I had a potential buyer retract his offer on a best offer auction. The email states I can see the reason why, buy choosing the "history" link original auction listing. I can't find an history link....can someone tel...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

auctions that don't ship to canada in the search return, how to inform ebay.ca without phoning?

Is there any way to inform ebay.ca that they have auctions that very clearly are marked "will not ship to canada" turning up in their .ca searches without having to call ebay? What happened to emailing tech support? I can't believe its gone, this is ...

• 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

Dead-beat bidders should lose a percentage of their score

The invisible "non-payment" strikes are worthless, they do nothing unless someone gets 2 per month. But if these people lost say 5% of their score and had a note added to the feedback area saying why, it could lessen this annoying problem considerabl...

Just wanna know what is my email address related to Paypal ??

Just wanna know what is my email address related to Paypal ??.....or how can i see what is my email address on Ebay that match with my account on Paypal...please help me cause i sell things and the payments goes on another old Paypal account...i've t...

defects - my turn

I gather that if a person buys multiple items and leaves low ratings for every one, each will count as a defect. So 3 items, 3 defects instead of 1 defect for the transaction. All it would take is 1 buyer buying a whole slug of stuff and you could be...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback whether item cracks easily or not.

There should be extra category on the E-bay 5 stars in regards to whether items breaks or cracks easily or not. For example I bought hard plastic case for Nexus 4. It didn't take long before using it before it start having cracks on it. Must be defec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bizzare, funny and odd lost mail situations

I saw another thread deviating from the original intention so I thought I'd start a new one just for this! Here are 4 of my experiences: 1. Mail lost, if I remember it was somewhere in Quebec. About 5 years later I saw a newspaper article about a pos...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's defect system is ridiculously flawed

I sold an item to a user with no feedback. The item was paid for and all is good. Some time later, I receive an email from ebays system saying that this user is suspicious, and ebay automically cancelled this transaction. This user is now "not a regi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Money back guarantee

I just got an eBay message that says that if I buy something it will be covered by a money back guarantee and that: "virtually all items on eBay will be covered. I thought sellers could opt in or out of that. What the heck is going on? .

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

When I relist an item, EBAY asks me to Sign In again. When I sign in again, I am now on Canada. WHY?

when I relist an item, Ebay started asking us to sign in again. When I sign in again, Ebay takes me to Ebay Canada. The prices are all in Canada and not the US Dollars. This is confusing because I do not live in Canada and need the US Dollar price. T...

Resolved! Has anyone else got an email stating 'Shop with confidence. eBay money back guarantee is here'?

Hello All: I received the above notice in my personal Outlook mailbox Thursday. It does not appear in my eBay mailbox. When I opened it there was no note of any sort. Just a blank page. I checked the from address and it said: eBay@reply.eBay.ca Has a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did you know that Australia's import limit is $1,000?

I went on the Australian ebay site to find out what their import limit was, saying our's was $20. I got a response and they said there's is $1,000. Come on Canada, $20? Are we in the dark ages or what? I think that we have to pressure our MP's for th...

Saved Searches Broken.

Cannot add any saved searches since a month or so ago. When I attempt to save a search, the following message appears: "You have reached the maximum number of searches you can save. Please replace an existing search or delete a search in My Ebay and ...

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

My seller asked me to wait longer to see if my item was delivered.

My seller asked me to wait longer to see if my item was delivered. I contacted him several times. He kept using excuses to let the time drag on. Now the time for any resolution center help is expired. Has anyone been in this situation and been able t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non-payers get away too easily

Hey all, So, long time ebay user but this is the first time I've actually encountered a non-payer. After contacting the guy a few days later a long trail of broken promises ensued. I followed the guidelines, opened a dispute then promptly closed the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.