Bought an item (pre ordered game), can't get my refund and ebay isn't doing anything

rafalpta
Community Member

Hey

So I bought an item a while ago and I contacted the seller that I do not want it anymore. He told me I would recieve a refund but it's been two weeks and I never have (payed through paypal). I sent an email to ebay about this and they haven't responded (it's been 5 days). I bought the item as a guest so I can't access it on my account, what can I do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Bought an item (pre ordered game), can't get my refund and ebay isn't doing anything

Call your credit card issuer (800 number on your monthly statement) and ask for a chargeback for non-receipt.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Amazed you found an email for eBay.

But what you should have done, and can still do, is send an Item Not Received claim here:

http://resolutioncentre.ebay.ca/

If the seller cannot show that the item has been delivered to you, you will be refunded by eBay or Paypal and they will go after the seller for their money.

But act promptly. There is a 45 day deadline on making these claims. And that is to the minute.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply