Buyer lying and open a dispute that item not as described

I sold 2 cell ph cases to a buyer and she open a dispute that my items not as described and reasons, item fake, not genuine and does not fit to the cell phone case i sold for and wants 100% refund.
She is clearly lying just to get her money back as i clearly mentioned in my listing item is generic and made by third party and it does fit as i sold more than 100 without any complaints. I did reply to dispute and try to explain everything and also tell her to send the items back if she wants a full refund. 
I am still waiting for her reply. Please advice me what should i do further if she doesn't reply in dispute resolution, would she still be able to give me negative feedback after dispute resolved. How am i protected by eBay and PayPal and what would you do in this situation. Your expert advice will be much appreciated. Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Add her to your blocked bidders list and wait for the return of the item. If she doesn't return it, no refund should be issued.

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Tell her to return the unsatisfactory items for a full refund. If when the items arrive, she is correct in her complaints, you should ethically also refund her return postage.

Do not offer a partial refund. If it's good enough to keep, it's good enough to pay for.

Do not refund before the items arrive and you have confirmed that they are the items you sent.

But do plan to refund. You can relist with a corrected description.

It's business, not personal.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply