Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I see how many people viewed my listing?

I am selling some "Fixed Listing" items. Yesterday, I noticed a column in my Selling page that showed how many people had viewed my item. Today, that column is gone. How do I see that data again?

Old curency bill value

I have one Russian 500 rubal note, dating 1912, please let me know the current approximate value. Thank you Seenainmeem

Resolved! I'm going to Miami in early January, will stay in a Hotel in Miami Beach. Can I receive the product that you are buying the hotel and how long it takes to be in my hands.

I'm going to Miami in early January, will stay in a Hotel in Miami Beach. Can I receive the product that you are buying the hotel and how long it takes to be in my hands.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was winning the auction until 5 seconds before the deadline, when a bidder whose identity was kept private outbid me. Why is this allowed?

I was a bit suspicious when I was outbid by a "Private" bidder. The item I was hoping to purchase was admittedly undervalued so I have to wonder if this is a tactic that sellers use so that their product doesn't go for too little. Why protect someone...

How do I get free shipping through air miles when I buy on ebay

Air miles has an offer where you get free shipping on ebay.ca when you make a purchace but I see no explanation of how you get this or what circumstances you follow except signing in through airmilesshops.ca. It will be vary anoying to make a purchac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is it ok to use different currency's used for the same article on seperate auctions. eg. US..Eur..GBP

I purchaced 5 purses from a company and realized that they are using different currency's for the same purse. I was unlucky enough to realize I was going to have to pay in GBP because this company is in china. Once I checked different items the use o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is it I when I listed an item twice in error it was removed right away but there are many sellers listing the same item all the time?

I listed an item twice in error and it was removed within an hour as a duplicate by ebay stating they don't want the listings clogged up with duplicate items from the same seller. Why then are the 100's of certain sellers listing the same item contin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

So it says..List FREE in Outdoor Sports so why did it use up my 50 free listings and now charging me to list when I still have 457 free.

I have been listing vintage lures because listing in outdoor sports is supposed to be free but I noticed it has used up my 50 free listings and is now charging me an insertion fee to relist the lures that didn't sell even though I have over 400 more ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I recover my watch list?

Hi, I accidentally deleted my entire watch list and was wondering if there was a way to recover/retrieve/restore it? Thanks,

Glut of non-paying, zero feedback buyers from Brazil and Argentina

I'm just curious if I'm the only one experiencing this recently. Out of my last 20 sales, I've had five separate non-paying buyers (one of which made multiple purchases), all with zero feedback and all from either Brazil or Argentina. I just had anot...

Seller says item is out of stock after I've completed the transaction and paid for item. What should I do?

Purchased an article of clothing and paid for item. Two weeks later I get a message from seller saying the item is out of stock and they can't send it but I can choose another item. Is this okay? How should I handle this situation and not get scammed...

No more canadian Debit/Master card!!

My paypal debit card just expired and I called paypal to apply for a new one. I was told there will not be one available anymore. I mainly use the card to buy item at various sites online. I also use it to get quick cash from the ATM when I needed it...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.