Buyer no longer registered after Item Not Received

I had a bad experience with a buyer from Hungary. he was refunded after he claimed that he had not received the item.

Now he is nolonger a registered user.

I contacted ebay CS, they said that  since the case was closed in favor of the buyer they will not refund me even if they find that the buyer was fraudulent....

Any suggestion?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

When did that transaction take place?

When did the buyer file a claim?

When did PayPal agree to the claim and took the money out of your account?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

since the case was closed in favor of the buyer they will not refund me even if they find that the buyer was fraudulent....

Are talking Ebay or Pay Pal.

The unfortunate truth is that once money is refunded , the twins will not act on recovering money for any reason. I have heard where at times they have repaid sellers , but not from the refunded account. Why they will never act, I dont have an answer. Maybe a legal thing?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

We will need to know a lot more than what you are saying. Unless you had tracking, not much that can be done. I have been on that merry-go-round.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Even with tracking, paypal can't just go in and take the money or charge the buyer again.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

PJ, I took a look at one item the OP had listed. Shipping to Hungary looked like it was Small Packet Air. Seller may not be able to "prove" anything.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

At this point there is no reason for him to prove anything, that's why I said it didn't matter if he had tracking. The buyer has already been refunded and ebay has basically told him that is the end of it.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply