Can I find previous revisions to a listing?

Can I, as a buyer, look up revisions that a seller has made to a particular listing? If so, how? I'm particularly interested in price revisions. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this for me!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If there were any revisions to a listing, there would be a link at the top of the description page which leads you to the revisions page. If there were any changes in price, the actual amount would not be shown.

Additionally, once a bid has been placed, the seller cannot change the price.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No.

It's none of your business.

You can look up similar items and compare pricing.

Remember to check the cost of shipping as well as the actual price of the product. If the item is being imported from the USA, watch for sellers who use the Global Shipping Program. If the item that interests you sells for over $100, this is probably a good thing. If it is lower than $100, it is cheaper to ask for delivery by USPS/Canada Post.

The Global Shipping Program is only available to US sellers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If there were any revisions to a listing, there would be a link at the top of the description page which leads you to the revisions page. If there were any changes in price, the actual amount would not be shown.

Additionally, once a bid has been placed, the seller cannot change the price.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply