Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

What can you do about leaving negative feed back after 45 days. I was patient + trusted the guy who used the timing clause to rip me off.

I bought a mouse, but it was shipped very shoddily and no surprise it didn't work. By the time the return shipping and stuff my time limit was up and I couldn't warn people and He didn't refund my money. Paypal time was up also and I am left with out...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

An Open Letter to all parents of kids involved in sports

Letter from a Volunteer Coach: Today I heard a comment made about me behind my back. I started to turn around and look, but then decided better of it and kept my eyes on the field. My wife hears things like this more often than I do, because many of ...

What's up with this new Global Shipping Program? We pay enough in shipping without this added expense.

Doesn't E-Bay make enough money without coming up with a new way to take money out of our pockets. Maybe they don't want international customers to buy on E-Bay. If so, this will do it!!! I will not purchase from sellers who are enrolled in this prog...

Change to entertainment memorabillia section .

Why did ebay change the entertainment memorabillia section , Its worse now than it was before , For example you can't find signed autographs photo's under the music or television categories any more only movies & that one has nothing but garbage on i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping on books from Canada

Even though Canada may be exempt from a maximum fee on books, Turbo Lister 2 might not recognize that fact and won't upload. When I downloaded TL2, I showed I go onto other sites and include US because it didn't seem to want to work unless I did, so ...

The new eBay design

Is there a way to revert back to the old look of eBay? I can't stand this trend everyone is doing these days making things more mobile phone friendly and simpler to the point where everything just blends together. The old look, say from a year ago (I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchases on both Ebay.ca Ebay.com

Hi, I keep running into this problem and wonder if there is something I need to instruct my buyers to do. When someone buys multiple items and some are listed on .com and others on .ca the invoice can not be combined. So i issue two invoices and appl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

International buyer says item not received, but customs form shows item was shipped.

Hello. I am hoping for some advice. Approximately 20 days ago, I sold an item to a customer in Germany. I shipped the item through USPS the day after I received payment. The buyer is now saying she has not received the item, yet the customs tracking ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! sellers don't answer and don't send item

Hi I bought an item from a sellers ,but seen they dont want send my item...they received my payment and I already send to him 3 emails ...what can I do?? ?:| thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How is my rating affected?

Received a cellphone that was not as described by the seller, what impact does have on my 100% rating

i recived unpaid---w was recorded against me i was sick (stroke )- i want to pay -even -i will not ask seller to send the item -to resolv

i can send seller or ebay a medical report stamped+signed that i develobed stroke\ i am on treatment now sorry i want resolve the matter i am 100% score and item price only .99 $ not logic to not pay pl.. help

Canada Customs: How to Import returned goods without paying duty and tax?

I sold an item to a USA buyer for $80.00 plus $20.00 for shipping. The item didn't suit so I accepted buyer's wish to return the item for a refund. He paid with PayPal if that makes any difference.What paper work do I (seller) or the buyer have to in...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing Postal Code (Canada)

When searching using items as "nearest to" the wrong postal code shows up. Anyone know how to change it to the actual postal code?

The Selling of Garments

Hi, I'm a buyer, and have been lucky in that I've always had great sellers in Canada, the U.S. and China. This mostly happens on U.S. Sites, but more and more I've been seeing it on Canadian sites too.....and let my caveat that by saying this CERTAIN...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Choose your political poison to unlock gridlock: Cohn

When it’s time to stand up and be counted on gridlock, it all depends on where you’re sitting. Sitting in traffic? Good chance you’d do anything, maybe even pay something, to get moving again. Sitting on the opposition benches at Queen’s Park? Chance...

Serious mistake on ebay.ca implies people who speak French aren't Canadian

I am shocked at the ebay.ca language selection to toggle to change from English and French, and vice-versa. That itself isn't a problem but if you take a closer look, eBay has placed a Canadian flag beside "English" and a Quebec flag beside "Francais...

Resolved! Can I buy an item in an auction early??

I want to purchase an item that was put up for auction. The auction has 2 bids on it already,, they've passed the reserve bid,, the seller says he would sell it to at an agreed upon price if he could. Is there anyway that we can get out of the auctio...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import Duties Fee

I recently noticed that many US sellers have an extra fee added at checkout for import duties. I have been buying from the US for years and never paid duties. I was under the impression that because of the North American Free Trade agreement, Canadia...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird Situation

I have a feeling someone is trying to commit fraud with a stolen credit card/paypal on my item. Here's the story and I am looking for advice on what to do. Ive listed my Ipad on here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161033996453&ss...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.