Can I leave a positive feed back if I did'nt recieve the item but the seller issued a full refund?

sando3tees9
Community Member

After waiting for two mths with a tracking number issued by the

seller and checking every two days online with Canada Post since

July 18 when the item was shipped from Manhatten,KS I still have

not recieved the item purchased.To the seller's credit,he did issue a FULL REFUND. Ebay has asked me to leave a feed back about

the purchase.How can I reflect a positive out come when I still do  not have  the item that I really wanted.Please note that I have since communicated with the seller promising him to send the cost including s/h of the item if it is ever delivered to me.

It may have been lost in the mail. 

Thank you

sando3tee9

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can I leave a positive feed back if I did'nt recieve the item but the seller issued a full refund?

Why not? What else could the seller do for you. A refund without the hassle of a claim.  Believe it or not, item do become lost in the mail.

I have had items show up 3-4 months after seller refunded. Seems to me a good seller and as such, doesn't deserve to be penalized.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Can I leave a positive feed back if I did'nt recieve the item but the seller issued a full refund?

scifan57
Community Member
The only time an item I ordered was lost in the mail,the seller issued a prompt refund and I left positive feedback for her,mentioning the prompt refund and excellent customer service.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
BTW, you only have 60 days from the time the listing ended to leave feedback. If that time limit has already expired, you won't be able leave feedback of ant kind.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Feedback is voluntary. Since the seller shipped promptly and refunded when the item was not delivered, at worst you should leave no feedback at all, since none of the problems appear to have been the responsibility or the fault of the seller.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply