Can i sell a brand new perfume bottle if it is a tester???

Hello,

i would like to know if it is legal to sell on ebay a bottle of perfume that i bougt on

internet, it is a tester, but i bought it on a perfume site, i ordered the wrong one,

the bottle is not open, in the box, it is indicated that it is a tester, can i sell it,

of course i would say that it is a tester, thanks in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@mccase2014 wrote:

Hello,

i would like to know if it is legal to sell on ebay a bottle of perfume that i bougt on

internet, it is a tester, but i bought it on a perfume site, i ordered the wrong one,

the bottle is not open, in the box, it is indicated that it is a tester, can i sell it,

of course i would say that it is a tester, thanks in advance for your help.

You can sell almost anything on ebay but being that it is a tester im not so sure anyone would pay much for it,unless how ever it is a brand that sells for a lot of money per oz,,then you calculate the shipping into it????Perhapps someone can give you a better answer but really i dont think it is worth your effort ,if its like 1 oz  and sells for 60 dollars try it on an auction you never know about all the help i can give you,im sure someone will have better advice for you

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Once you buy it, generally you can do what you like with anything. It's yours.

That being said, there are restrictions on shipping perfume by mail, since it is flammable (oil or alcohol bases). This is up to you to confirm, eBay won't babysit you on it.

EBay does allow local sale for pickup only.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply