Can't add tracking number in Paypal details.

Since this afternoon, I can't add tracking number in my paypal details any more. I can print Canadapost shipping label but I CAN NOT add the USPS tracking in the payment details.Each time I put the USPS tracking number, it always show this page:

************BEGIN of error text************************************************************

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

************END of error text****************************************************************

Anybody has same problem.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't add tracking number in Paypal details.

Yes. You can still add it to the eBay transaction record, which is probably more useful.

Ann
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

"Can't add tracking number in Paypal details"

I came across the same problem yesterday. 😞
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Does anyone know if you can add the tracking number to eBay if you did not use the Paypal shipping tool?
When I click beside the item at the dropdown and go to add tracking #, it takes me there, but wont let me enter anything.

I had to use the Post Office today instead of the Paypal shipping tool, for the first time in a while, and it was for a large item going to Australia (the Paypal shipping tool only gave me Xpresspost, and Small and Light Packet options, and I needed to ship it Expedited surface, as the customer wanted the cheapest rate possible). But Expedited was not given as an option, so I had to get it done at the Post Office.

Cheers,
AXE
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ok got it...the dropdown to the right of the item that you can click on and add note, add tracking number, mark as shipped, etc- the "add tracking number" selection does not work yet.

To add the tracking number you have to check the box to the left of the item, and go up to the top and click on the new button "add tracking number" there.

Just thought i'd post that in case anyone wasn't sure.

Cheers,
AXE
Message 5 of 5
latest reply