Can't find a certain listing by a seller

xen999
Community Member

Me and a seller agreed to a deal which involved him creating a new listing for my convenience. He notified me that the listing had been created and that I should search his store using a term related to the item in to find it, however I cannot find it AT ALL. I tried the search tool, I even looked at every listing one by one hoping to find it - nada. If I sort the listings by "Newly listed", the most recent results are days ago. I tried different browsers, emptying my cache, logging to .com - still nada.

I came across the exact same issue with another seller once before and I still don't understand it. What is causing this and what can I do to remedy this?? I'm concern the items might get snagged by someone else while I'm unable to do anything.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can't find a certain listing by a seller

I recommend asking the seller. Tell the seller you can't find the listing, and would appreciate some more help finding it.

It could be the seller has you blocked for some general reason (like don't ship to your country), or the listing title doesn't have the promised term (or it's misspelled). Or depending on when posted, still has to show up on eBay (updates can take more time than desired).

Message 2 of 2
latest reply